ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels NBA --- '23/'24

Have you watched what that kid has been doing. The steal of the class for sure. He is killing it.
South Carolina wrecked his draft stock. As a result, the Grizzlies got a steal.

None of that changes how funny the video clip is. All those pump fakes. Reminds me of Jason Capel's senior year.

Injuries and other factors have slowed Cam Johnson down this season but he was en feugo last night in a rare Nets win,
29pts/4rbs/2stls/1asst/7 3's in 30 minutes.

Day'ron was huge as well. 12 points 8 boards, 4 assists on 5 for 7 shooting in just 19 minutes back from his injury.

Brokelyn wins 2nd straight
Cam with 23pts/5rbs/1asst/4 3's in 30 minutes on his B-day eve

Bulls rally from 22 down to get the W over the Kings!
Coby White was straight nasty with a career high 37pts/7asst/5rbs
Harrison Barnes 10pts/1rb/1asst

Reactions: dtodd4475
BULLS Win
BULLS Win
BULLS Win
Our guy Coby is a true All-Star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 25pts/6rbs/6asst/7 3's

Pretty sure Coby had those 25 points through 3 quarters. He only got like 1 shot in the entire 4th quarter. Derozan just dominated the ball the whole time, even as the opposing team came all the way back to tie it up late.

Dude literally refuses to let Coby be the closer.

Reactions: FlaTarHeel
Pretty sure Coby had those 25 points through 3 quarters. He only got like 1 shot in the entire 4th quarter. Derozan just dominated the ball the whole time, even as the opposing team came all the way back to tie it up late.

Dude literally refuses to let Coby be the closer.
Truth

Sac Kings rally to hold off Spurs sans ROTY Victor Wembanyama
Carolina Black Falcon 17pts/2ast/2rbs

Nets fall against Spurs.
Dayron Sharpe 15pts/3rbs/2asst in 19 minutes.
Cam Johnson 12pts/7rebs/2asst in 25 minutes.

A trio of Tar Heels lead the G-League team Texas Legends(Theo Pinson, Justin Jackson, Tony Bradley)
In the win today
Theo--33pts/9asst/6rbs/2stls
Justin--15pts/7rbs/3asst
Tony--15pts/1rebs/2asst/2blks

Coby absolutely shredding the Hawks tonight in the Play-In game
Dude he’s going off tonight. His moves and court vision have been crazy good. Not bad for a guy who can’t play pg. lol
I also think they’ve made a good move to make the pg duties split at times. Kinda like unc.

Coby is the clear most improved player award winner this year. Kid has worked his ass off and learned the game as much or more than the added skill sets he developed yearly.

I enjoyed all of the first round play in games. Really good stuff!!

Dude he’s going off tonight. His moves and court vision have been crazy good. Not bad for a guy who can’t play pg. lol
I also think they’ve made a good move to make the pg duties split at times. Kinda like unc.
Yeah, Donovan has went with the no point strategy. Coby, Ayo (who also played great tonight), and Caruso are the "no position" guards. Similar strengths. Very attuned to spacing and reads.

Coby went from worst guard score at the rim rate in his 1st 2 years to developing a killer Euro finish, and really understanding the game. His work effort and willingness to learn has given him a great feel for how to play the game.

Demar demands doubles, Vooch a good passing big, but my Bulls have been very "meh" this year though, plenty of flaws middle of the pack team, but tonight was really fun.

Reactions: alabamaheel
Yeah, Donovan has went with the no point strategy. Coby, Ayo (who also played great tonight), and Caruso are the "no position" guards. Similar strengths. Very attuned to spacing and reads.

Coby went from worst guard score at the rim rate in his 1st 2 years to developing a killer Euro finish, and really understanding the game. His work effort and willingness to learn has given him a great feel for how to play the game.

Demar demands doubles, Vooch a good passing big, but my Bulls have been very "meh" this year though, plenty of flaws middle of the pack team, but tonight was really fun.
What about that spin move?

What about that spin move?
Yes sir! His handles, trick bag, etc. leaps and bounds better. That is why he is my Most Improved Player choice. Went from a 3 shooter off the bench type carreer arc, to a bucket getter very good big time asset. And again his growth in understanding the game, huge. The definition of what development is in my opinion.

I know Maxey is the favorite, but he was already at that very good level, and went to All-Star level. For me what Coby has done with his game represents the award better.

Reactions: alabamaheel
Coby struggled mightily in the final play-in game in all phases. Looked frustrated, forced action, just a beat down by a depleted Heat squad. Bulls in the play-ins were the the Bulls from the season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT