ADVERTISEMENT

The Biggest Fish in the Pond Visits North Carolina This Weekend

I am not gonna hold my breath on this fella
The last year has basically told the whole world that UNC's NIL isn't good enough to land the type of recruits that have sustained UNC basketball for the past 60 years.

Something has got to change quickly or '25-'26 is going to be an embarrassing season.

Reactions: Bur-Heel
The last year has basically told the whole world that UNC's NIL isn't good enough to land the type of recruits that have sustained UNC basketball for the past 60 years.

Something has got to change quickly or '25-'26 is going to be an embarrassing season.
UNC Basketball can't end up being like UNC Football but will if UNC NIL packages don't increase.

Pretty ugly today. They made the JMU QB look like a Heisman candidate: nearly 400yds, 5TD's, almost 100yds rushing with another 2 TDs. Those are some absurd stats. That is direct attribution of 42pts, nay, 44 including the 2pt conversion. UNC as a team only outscored him by 6pts.

That said, I think something like the kenan circus on Saturday has much less effect on a basketball recruit than a football recruit. Just think about all of the basketball success we've had since mack left the first time.

Last edited:
We are squarely in the mix for AJ
Word is that Carolina just has to be in the ballpark with NIL, I just don’t know if Carolina can get in the ballpark. All indications are that he loved his visit and his family loved it. If this were a basketball only decision, I think Carolina would land him.

Reactions: Sk1310
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT