ADVERTISEMENT

The churkeychanga

heelmanwilm

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
Wilmington NC
So this place in wilm called flaming amy’s rolls out the churkeychanga every nov 1 until tksgvng. Its turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes (all fresh cooked in house) rolled in a huge burrito then battered and deep fried. Served with homemade gravy and cranberry salsa. I’ve already had 3. Last nov i ate 6 and i’m shooting for 8 this yr. If you’re close to Wilmington this month you gotta try it.

wood

IMG_8326-1.jpg

Reactions: heelmanwilm
So this place in wilm called flaming amy’s rolls out the churkeychanga every nov 1 until tksgvng. Its turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes (all fresh cooked in house) rolled in a huge burrito then battered and deep fried. Served with homemade gravy and cranberry salsa. I’ve already had 3. Last nov i ate 6 and i’m shooting for 8 this yr. If you’re close to Wilmington this month you gotta try it.

Eight for the month, or in one sitting? Are the three practice?:):):):):)

I'd like to go back to Wilmington when I go home at Christmas but the locals don't seem to be friendly to out of towners. Heck, last time I was there some dude in a jeep nearly ran me off the road.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT