ADVERTISEMENT

The Legend Of Sam Howell

Mark, I tuned back in in time to see our last drive. When it was 4th and 17 I knew if we punted all was likely lost. As Sam walked up to the line I said out loud - Let the Legend of Sam Howell begin. This sure would be a great place for it to start.

For years WE have been the team who gives up the big play on 4th and forever to go. WE have been the team to take a late lead only to see our defense fold time and time again and give back the win. WE have been the team to say "What could have been".....

Not tonight! Not last week either. GO HEELS! Ima enjoy this every chance I get. And hopefully we ain't done "Gettin" just yet.

Sam Howell will be the first national championship winning quarterback in UNC history. I called it first and I’ll take the odds. And yes I am drunk.

woo00-memecrunch-com-ric-flair-memes-52135173.png

I never doubted the win in Chapter II. For real. When they went to commercial before 4th and 17, I knew they were going for it, and I knew he was going to pass, and I knew it was a pretty good chance he would connect. When he DID connect, and made the 1st down, my biggest concern was sorta like the Marquise Williams senior year... don't score the TD too soon. I knew the defense was tired and I wanted there to be no time left on the clock.

If this kid stays on this trajectory, he might be UNC's first Heisman Trophy candidate since Choo-Choo.

I never doubted the win in Chapter II. For real. When they went to commercial before 4th and 17, I knew they were going for it, and I knew he was going to pass, and I knew it was a pretty good chance he would connect. When he DID connect, and made the 1st down, my biggest concern was sorta like the Marquise Williams senior year... don't score the TD too soon. I knew the defense was tired and I wanted there to be no time left on the clock.

If this kid stays on this trajectory, he might be UNC's first Heisman Trophy candidate since Choo-Choo.
When the offense stayed on the field, at first I thought WTH, but after realizing they had no timeouts it made sense. Almost sure they would've never gotten the ball back if they punted

When facing 4th and 17 I texted my son from the game and said, "Now we will see what Sam Howell is made of". The expressions of the Miami fans while leaving the stadium was beautiful after their chain wearing fans had expressed "swag" all game.

When facing 4th and 17 I texted my son from the game and said, "Now we will see what Sam Howell is made of". The expressions of the Miami fans while leaving the stadium was beautiful after their chain wearing fans had expressed "swag" all game.

Last week I said it couldn’t have happened to a better fan base, I was wrong. Miami fans beat USCjr fans outright, what d bags.

When the offense stayed on the field, at first I thought WTH, but after realizing they had no timeouts it made sense. Almost sure they would've never gotten the ball back if they punted
it's playing to win, rather than playing not to lose. i love it!

Reactions: Archer2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT