ADVERTISEMENT

The Nightmare, 1987

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
The Tar Heel fan took a deep breath when he realized he'd been sleeping and now was awake. He was covered with sweat. It was his wife who'd shaken him awake.

"What were you dreaming," she asked.

"Something so impossible it never should have scared me. I dreamed that UNC football lost 9 games, while Dook, Moo, and Wake all won bowls that season. And UNC kept the coach."

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
The Tar Heel fan took a deep breath when he realized he'd been sleeping and now was awake. He was covered with sweat. It was his wife who'd shaken him awake.

"What were you dreaming," she asked.

"Something so impossible it never should have scared me. I dreamed that UNC football lost 9 games, while Dook, Moo, and Wake all won bowls that season. And UNC kept the coach."
Did Fedora bang your old lady? I’m curious to know what he’s done to make you this obsessive? It’s pretty impressive.

I’m with the OP. It’s downright embarrassing to see our state rivals outclassing is in football, especially two tiny schools like Wake and d00k.

Wake, dook, moo and App State all won bowl games. Ugh.
No way anybody back then had a nightmare about App St winning a 1A bowl while UNC lost 9 games.
Did Fedora bang your old lady? I’m curious to know what he’s done to make you this obsessive? It’s pretty impressive.
Not possible. She is far too smart to bed some doofus stupid enough to think Brandon Harris is even a quality 2nd team QB.

Reactions: Archer2
No way anybody back then had a nightmare about App St winning a 1A bowl while UNC lost 9 games.

Not possible. She is far too smart to bed some doofus stupid enough to think Brandon Harris is even a quality 2nd team QB.
Lol had to laugh at that

Larry has lost 3 of 4 to state and is 2 and 2 vs duke in last 4. Hasn't won a bowl and now 3 and 9 yr. He needs to turn things around and in a hurry

Larry has lost 3 of 4 to state and is 2 and 2 vs duke in last 4. Hasn't won a bowl and now 3 and 9 yr. He needs to turn things around and in a hurry
Correction - the Heels, with Fedora as head coach, beat Cincinnati in the 2013 Belk Bowl.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT