ADVERTISEMENT

THI TV: Brown On What Needs Fixing, Doeren's Comment, Clemson & More

Mack totally wussed out speaking of Doreen's comment......in that he DIDN'T speak about it. A comment like that should be addressed. Sorry, Mack. Your politicking won't get it done against the likes of the MOOERS. Honestly, though, Mack doesn't seem to care for Andrew's questions much at all. LOL. Like all Politicians coaches often sidestep the difficult questions and only answer the soft pitch ones. SIGH.

Mack totally wussed out speaking of Doreen's comment......in that he DIDN'T speak about it. A comment like that should be addressed. Sorry, Mack. Your politicking won't get it done against the likes of the MOOERS. Honestly, though, Mack doesn't seem to care for Andrew's questions much at all. LOL. Like all Politicians coaches often sidestep the difficult questions and only answer the soft pitch ones. SIGH.
Eh, I think completely ignoring Doeren probably pissed him off more than addressing it. He's basically saying "you aren't relevant enough, but good for you little buddy."

Really? Doeren consistently takes shots at us and basically said that Mack is a dirty recruiter. Odd way to show someone you like them.
He took shots at our assistant coaches, Mack does zero recruiting outside of photos in his office. I have a guy I talk to regularly that is familiar with both staffs as his son is a high ranked recruit and the stories are pretty funny.

Reactions: 2DDIMOND
He took shots at our assistant coaches, Mack does zero recruiting outside of photos in his office. I have a guy I talk to regularly that is familiar with both staffs as his son is a high ranked recruit and the stories are pretty funny.
The head coach is ultimately responsible for what his assistants do, so it's still a shot at Mack even if indirect. Just seems like a weird way to show how you like someone.

The head coach is ultimately responsible for what his assistants do, so it's still a shot at Mack even if indirect. Just seems like a weird way to show how you like someone.
Thig and Bly went to UNC and their hate for State is real and it shows on the recruiting trail. However, you're not going to find many recruiters that are going to talk kindly about their rival with a recruit. DD is a weird dude, tho, no doubt about it.

I book umpires for showcase baseball tournaments & we play frequently at Doak & the Bosh (as well as almost every other University in NC), & I and my umpires have become very familiar with many of the staffs (in baseball). These guys are recruiting the same players & I hear similar stories. I happen to like EA, he’s been very good to me & our organization, but that dude is a piece of work. Like DD, he’s also a little strange, must be a prerequisite for getting hired at State.

Last edited:
Reactions: NBBears20124ACHAMPS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT