ADVERTISEMENT

Tiger fires a 44! He's back!

Career worst 82 today. Good lord. Has anyone ever seen a harder fall from grace? I do think he'll eventually get it turned around and win a couple tournaments on tour this year. But the days of him chasing Jack seem like a distant memory.

Originally posted by gunslingerdick:
Career worst 82 today. Good lord. Has anyone ever seen a harder fall from grace? I do think he'll eventually get it turned around and win a couple tournaments on tour this year. But the days of him chasing Jack seem like a distant memory.
Eldrick is finished. Kaput. Done.

Good riddance.

I saw him yesterday and he is swinging at it WAY too fast and it shows. His body is way out in front and the club is open at impact. ALL day long he was dead right in the bushes weeds etc

Did not see him play today

Man, I would be unhappy with a 44. I can't say it makes me sad for him though.

this same guy just five years ago was the greatest short game player ever...i never liked or pulled for the guy, but i could admit that.

now, he can't even get up and down from 30 yards.

ped's and banging skanks must seem like a lifetime ago for him.

Originally posted by UNC71-00:

Originally posted by gunslingerdick:
Eldrick is finished. Kaput. Done.

Good riddance.
+1

He tried to cut corner when he thought nobody was looking. He dishonored the game, and the Golf Gods are having their revenge.

that chip yesterday was horrendous...then the shank that almost killed someone, wow.

just two weeks ago he said he felt as good as he has in 15 years.

He's had back trouble for a while now, that's a killer for any one competing in that sport . . . . fuhgetaboutit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT