ADVERTISEMENT

Tokoto Gone - Think it Helps Chemistry

UNCfanofhoops

Senior
Apr 17, 2009
JMO - I think this could have the same effect as Soooolamon leaving Duke. Not that JP was trouble, not saying that - but he could be the only chemistry problem this team had - more of s coaches problem then players. I really think this helps us in the long run. But.....would have loved to see this team with him next year. We WILL be fine. The only thing we lose with JP is a defensive stopper. Maybe Theo can do that. However, I see a Paige and a freshmen in backcourt with the same front court starting. I think this is actually what Ingram was waiting on. But watch out....Jaylen Baby....JP won't be back period. Can't come back after saying what he said. He simply didn't like his role and he saw it getting worse. Sometimes in life when we are young, we say things we regret later. This is the case with JP in my opinion. He came out of High School feeling like MJ, but got to college and didn't have the success he envisioned. You have two choices, blame yourself, or blame someone else. I will let you read what he said and decide for yourself. If you could talk to Hubert Davis, and actually get him to open up - I think you would find that JP might find out one day that he doesn't know everything. Sometimes in order to shoot better, you must listen to a shooter.
This post was edited on 4/9 3:26 AM by UNCfanofhoops

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News