ADVERTISEMENT

Tommy Rees said to be finals candidate for Bama job

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
I do not think Bama would go with someone so young, and 0 HC experience, but if all the others shy way, then it could be Rees. ND credentials matter. Even 1 years as a coordinator under Saban matters. And Rees saved this past Bama season.

What that means is that if Rees is off the market to Bama, UNC has missed another possible super golden opportunity by keeping the over the hill snake oil salesman. UNC needed to make the play already, and hired either Rees or Leonhard to replace Mack. That all should have been done before NYD. But there fools in charge will do nothing but manage football mediocrity so it does not get too be like Mack's back to 1-10 seasons.

They will be able to hire Rees in about 3 years after he is fired by Bama…If he is hired…

mgid:arc:imageassetref:bet.com:2e66ad5d-48c9-11e7-a442-0e40cf2fc285

Funny thing now with the search taking so long and coach after coach turning Bama down the fans on the message boards are stating to turn on Saban…Lmao I thought UNC basketball fans were spoiled Bama takes it to another level…

Funny thing now with the search taking so long and coach after coach turning Bama down the fans on the message boards are stating to turn on Saban…Lmao I thought UNC basketball fans were spoiled Bama takes it to another level…
Football is BUGGER than basketball, so it follows that football fans of the best will be the moist demanding.

It is Kalen DeBoer to Bama. He is the best of the new HCs in D1. He's proven more than Laningham has.

Reactions: bluetoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT