ADVERTISEMENT

Top Stadiums in College Football

Lol Neyland Stadium - if ever a place was fhe equivalent of “biggest trailer in the trailer park” that is it. The place is a straight dump - but yeah its big. Often kind of empty too.

Lol Neyland Stadium - if ever a place was fhe equivalent of “biggest trailer in the trailer park” that is it. The place is a straight dump - but yeah its big. Often kind of empty too.
Tennessee had the 6th best attendance in college in 2016. Lots to laugh at UTjr about but attendance isn’t one.

Tennessee had the 6th best attendance in college in 2016. Lots to laugh at UTjr about but attendance isn’t one.

Im referring more to their recent history of playing in front of a half full stadium during second halves of beat downs

One stadium that is totally underrated is Stanford. I attended one game there a few years back and the trees and tailgating experience outside the stadium was incredible.

One stadium that is totally underrated is Stanford. I attended one game there a few years back and the trees and tailgating experience outside the stadium was incredible.

It is California. They have some great ‘tree’

Was not referring to tree in that manner LOL. Just outside the stadium in the tailgating area are some gigantic trees (not redwoods of course) but very very scenic and beautiful. I am a huge Oregon football fan and I was there for a game on Thursday night in 2013. Great environment. But the Ducks lost.

Reactions: uncboy10
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT