ADVERTISEMENT

Ty Claude Recognizes His Piece In UNC's Puzzle

Sponsored by: @Andy MyPerfectFranchise.Net**

*Hate your job?

*Hate your boss?

*Ready to take control of your career?

Call Andy Luedecke to learn more. Consultation is FREE, and he can help you find your perfect franchise. He did it for himself. Dumpster & porta potties are two of his franchises, and so many different things can be yours.

Find Your Perfect Franchise at MyPerfectFranchise.Net. Contact Andy Luedecke anytime at aluedecke@myperfectfranchise.net or (404) 973-9901.

I love the cut of his jib! He understands his role and is willing to earn all he gets! He is an example of what we want in a Tar Heel. We will eventually love that he is part of the Family. His toughness, motor, and natural rebounding ability will soon make him a favorite!

Yeah I saw that the day of the game. Just wondered if anything had leaked.

I get worried about "undisclosed reasons" ever since Coach Davis used it as code for Ant Harris being academically ineligible.

All I can say at this point is we will know more by the JC Smith game. It's possible he could miss some times once the official season starts. But I don't want to jump too far ahead just yet.

So is it injury, academics, or team rules?

Some stuff has to be worked out. Pardon my not being super specific here, but some things need to be worked out, and it's not right for me to say anything more than that for now. If there is an issue that affects him missing games, I will surely post what is going on here.

Reactions: gary-7
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT