ADVERTISEMENT

UGA leads GT

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
in the 3rd 13-7.

I would bet that if Mack were leading UNC to face UGA in Athens that the Tar Heels would be losing by at least 21 in the 3rd.

in the 3rd 13-7.

I would bet that if Mack were leading UNC to face UGA in Athens that the Tar Heels would be losing by at least 21 in the 3rd.
Are you going to start a new thread for every parallel thought you can conjure up? I don't usually put anyone on ignore, but you're getting close to my limit.

I withstood Grover for as long as I could.

Reactions: tarheel0910
GT just had. punt snap hit the ground, which eklad to the punters tackled for a big loss. UGA started inside the Red Zone and still barely got a TD on 4th down. The GT D held firm upon the gut. The GT DL plays much tougher than the UNC DL.

Are you going to start a new thread for every parallel thought you can conjure up? I don't usually put anyone on ignore, but you're getting close to my limit.

I withstood Grover for as long as I could.
We just lost to this GT team that has so little talent that we were favored by 21. We likely will face that same GT staff next year. If you do not glimipse any relevance, then that says a good deal.

Meanwhile in the Up Country - SoCar's offense is all passing, while DJ's passing is anything but helping Clemson. Rattler makes mistakes, but Clemson is not capitalizing win them nearly enough.

DJ tossed an INT, but Clemson held. Now SOCar must punt. Clemson has ball at its 4 with 4:19 left.

Either DJ comes up big or Clemson loses, in large part because Dabo placed all his offensive eggs the past 2 years in the basket of a QB who cannot get the job done at the very top level.

SoCar had to punt - Clemson fumbled the punt.

ACC football sucks, really sucks.

Shane Beamer has back to back wins over Top 8 teams. VT screwed up badly not hiring him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT