ADVERTISEMENT

UNC at Miami: Game 2 (UNC wins 11-2)

Re: UNC at Miami: Game 2

This game should be on ESPN3 for anyone who isn't already exhausted from the 16-inning marathon. It's also on CSS for those of you who might have that channel. No idea whether I have that one. I'll be following along but maybe not updating much.

See if this link for ESPN3 works.

bases loaded no outs.....parks Jordan hitting................hbp scores another run.......sac fly by lassister scores another one now 9-1 one out

wow where has this team been all year. Heels just keep on hitting lead off double to start 4th followed by single stopped runner at third.....chacon strikes out...........followed by barnette striking out too.....second and third two outs......Russell reaches by E4 scores one..........pop up out by Jordan b4 11-1 heels

after making two outs UM reaches on E3.......followed by single..........first and second........strike three

11-1 heels

E6 to start t5.......bolt pops out to short......myers walks.....first and second one out..........called strike three on barnette....no runs for heels b5 11-1

one out double for lassiter.......bolt hits one to the warning track two outs..............ground out by myers runner left at third

b7 11-1

I've been watching but didn't want to post for fear of jinxing them. One inning to go...if we somehow manage to lose this 11-2 lead, I might have to renounce my fanhood.

Hang on for 3 more outs, Heels!

Heck of an answer from the Heels.

The lead-off batters kept hitting and Moss was ahead in the count all night. I dare say UNC looked like the better ball team overall today. Rubber match tomorrow. How awesome would it be to steal the series? Almost pulled it off today.

Go Heels!

Originally posted by Raising Heel:
Heck of an answer from the Heels.

The lead-off batters kept hitting and Moss was ahead in the count all night. I dare say UNC looked like the better ball team overall today. Rubber match tomorrow. How awesome would it be to steal the series? Almost pulled it off today.

Go Heels!
yes just too bad they gave away the first game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT