ADVERTISEMENT

UNC Expands, Consolidates Services With CAROLINA NIL

? For those that know who decides on the money…Like does Coach Davis or Coach Brown say I need this guy pay him or it’s a Pro model with a GM that handles all of that…

? For those that know who decides on the money…Like does Coach Davis or Coach Brown say I need this guy pay him or it’s a Pro model with a GM that handles all of that…

Head coaches certainly express a degree of desire to land a player, but the GM and NIL head must make it happen.

I suspect with this news an alumni letter with self addressed envelope will be arriving soon.

I may be in the minority but I'd prefer a NIL program dedicated solely to men's basketball, run by an expert fundraiser who can deliver the type of money needed to consistently land top players at positions of need each and every year. Having all NIL money in one pot for every athletic program just seems like it's going to cause headaches. Will donors who just want to specifically contribute to the NIL for basketball or football be able to?

In addition to helping the team itself be a title contender every season, we desperately need to get back to putting players in the NBA. We currently have the least number of Tar Heels in the NBA that we have had at any point in my life, and the most recent Tar Heel to make an NBA all star team was recruited by Dean Smith.

We need to buy us some stars. Hopefully Ian Jackson can be one. Because Nas Little and Cole Anthony didn't deliver.

You will be able to send money to a specific sport…Basketball or Football etc…This is the direction most Athletic departments have gone to..

Reactions: RoseHeel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT