ADVERTISEMENT

UNC to play N.C. State Tuesday in ACC Tournament (11:00 am)

adampowell

Hall of Famer
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina and N.C. State will have a play-in game Tuesday morning in the ACC baseball tournament in Greensboro.

Both teams desperately need this game for their postseason chances coming off College World Series appearances a year ago...........The Diamond Heels managed to get one game in Miami, but they need the chance to pick up a few more victories this week in the ACC Tourney to improve their NCAA Tournament hopes.

Not sure when it will be public. He already knows though. Not trying to be cryptic just don't want to get him in trouble if he's not supposed to tell anyone. I'm sure some of you can figure it out from my past posts.
Family is leaving tomorrow to drive down to make the Tuesday start.

Not questioning you,but I thought on TV Sat they said UNC was the number6 seed and would miss the play in game. Because BC was beating someone 9-2. Did BC blow that game.

That was just my opinion but after last year in acc and ncaa tourney it would be a major surprise if not imo

Originally posted by bobby121567:
Not questioning you,but I thought on TV Sat they said UNC was the number6 seed and would miss the play in game. Because BC was beating someone 9-2. Did BC blow that game.
major choke city by BC

I hope that I am wrong but if rodent is starting for moou then I really don't like our chances. this team has struggled all year to hit.

When asked about the starter, Mike Fox said something along the lines of "I guess it will have to be Cherry." Nothing official, but it only makes sense given the weekend series against Miami and the idea that if we win, we'd then have to enter a 3-game pool where we would need fresh arms.

If Avent were to do the right thing, he would start someone other than Rodon. We're a couple weeks from the draft and I'm not sure NC State will qualify for the NCAAs short of winning the ACC Tournament anyway. So....

Originally posted by adampowell:
North Carolina and N.C. State will have a play-in game Tuesday morning in the ACC baseball tournament in Greensboro.
Here's exactly how I feel about this game:

vomit-o.gif

Originally posted by Raising Heel:
When asked about the starter, Mike Fox said something along the lines of "I guess it will have to be Cherry." Nothing official, but it only makes sense given the weekend series against Miami and the idea that if we win, we'd then have to enter a 3-game pool where we would need fresh arms.

If Avent were to do the right thing, he would start someone other than Rodon. We're a couple weeks from the draft and I'm not sure NC State will qualify for the NCAAs short of winning the ACC Tournament anyway. So....
Moo would start Rodent against us even if he had thrown 150 pitches the night before.

I was referring to number of people, but the same could be said of total pounds. I don't know how some of these people fit in their seats.

I always thought we called them Moo because State is an Ag school. I now understand there are multiple connotations.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT