ADVERTISEMENT

UNC - USC T-Shirts

Nov 11, 2007
Hey guys, me and a buddy designed and ordered these shirts recently and I thought some folks here might be interested.

I don't mean to spam you guys, so if this is not allowed, I understand. Anyways, best of luck against the dirt peckers in Charlotte and I'm looking forward to our game in Chapel Hill!

67792075_115363753141394_9132553780854784000_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/AlwaysOnTopBrand/?epa=SEARCH_BOX

USC is unbeaten in this millennium by any teams from the state of North Carolina. 10-0 against UNC, NCSU, and ECU since the year 2000.

Is that what you would call "always on top"?

USC is unbeaten in this millennium by any teams from the state of North Carolina. 10-0 against UNC, NCSU, and ECU since the year 2000.

You'd have to beat us almost every year for the next two decades to even the all-time series.

Reactions: EppsTiger615

Valid argument, but I think UNC has more to be proud of as a program overall. Also, it’s just a shirt.

Reactions: tarheel0910
Hey guys, me and a buddy designed and ordered these shirts recently and I thought some folks here might be interested.

I don't mean to spam you guys, so if this is not allowed, I understand. Anyways, best of luck against the dirt peckers in Charlotte and I'm looking forward to our game in Chapel Hill!

Nice looking shirt.

British colonial politics - that's why 1 Carolina became a North Carolina and a South Carolina. And, it should be noted, the province of Carolina was founded in what is now NC.

Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-

This is ironic. A Clemson fan making a shirt insinuating that the state of NC is always on top of the state of SC..are you gonna make the same shirt for the Clemson UNC game?

This is ironic. A Clemson fan making a shirt insinuating that the state of NC is always on top of the state of SC..are you gonna make the same shirt for the Clemson UNC game?

Haha no, the idea came to me from a Washington-Oregon poster I saw. I mean, a Clemson one would work but my Clemson background just won't allow me to do that.

Any chance I can take to take a little dig at usc though, I'll probably do it. Thanks for the props on it!

Reactions: heelbent
USC is unbeaten in this millennium by any teams from the state of North Carolina. 10-0 against UNC, NCSU, and ECU since

Make that 10-1 my good man...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT