ADVERTISEMENT

UNC v Campbell game thread

Does anything scream more loudly and persuasively WE Are Serious About Big Time Football than playing Campbell?

Campbell was supposed to be our second bye week at 8-0. Cause that makes a lot of sense. Now resting players doesn't really matter, the best ones probably won't play in the bowl game anyway.

59 to 7 is pretty much what we should be expecting I would think. And of course Clemson has to be Notre Dame. They'll be dancing in the streets.

Pretty bad in the first half, but the second was a lot better. Nice to see the backups get some reps.

This is probably the shortest game thread (a day after the game) I've ever seen on this site.

Had a race this weekend so I'm just now watching the game.

I know it's a blowout in the end but the first quarter has been ugly.

I think team has mentally/emotionally folded already. They wanted to play for an ACC title, and ideally with a playoff spot on the line. That's off the table now so many of them have pretty much checked out.

I think team has mentally/emotionally folded already. They wanted to play for an ACC title, and ideally with a playoff spot on the line. That's off the table now so many of them have pretty much checked out.
sooo... I shouldn't waste my time going to Death Valley in two weeks?

• Haha
Reactions: uncboy10
sooo... I shouldn't waste my time going to Death Valley in two weeks?

Probably going to be the easiest ticket you'll ever get for a Carolina game there.

I'll never forget watching Carolina BB win there, decked out in Carolina gear in the middle of the student section.

Reactions: strummingram

Still have a chance for the ACC championship spot. Need to win out and Louisville needs to lose to Miami. Louisville losing isn't a stretch. Us winning out is probably more unlikely.

Still have a chance for the ACC championship spot. Need to win out and Louisville needs to lose to Miami. Louisville losing isn't a stretch. Us winning out is probably more unlikely.

giphy.gif

Probably going to be the easiest ticket you'll ever get for a Carolina game there.

I'll never forget watching Carolina BB win there, decked out in Carolina gear in the middle of the student section.
We already have them. 4 of us... I'm the only UNC fan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT