ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Indiana Prediction Thread, Wednesday, November 30, 9:15 PM (Triple Points Game!) ODDS UP!

FYI - "Indy" is Indianapolis (or Harrison Ford); Indiana University is never referred to as "Indy". Just use "IU".
I tried to put a picture of Indiana Jones in the message but this MB makes it too hard. And were you confused as to what I meant and you are asking for clarification or are you someone that is just confrontational all the time?

I tried to put a picture of Indiana Jones in the message but this MB makes it too hard. And were you confused as to what I meant and you are asking for clarification or are you someone that is just confrontational all the time?

I didn't intend for my post to be confrontational, just pointing out that IU is not "Indy". Similarly, Penn State is not "Penn", NC State is not "Carolina".

Submitted for your consideration:

Projection is a form of defense in which unwanted feelings are displaced onto another person, where they then appear as a threat from the external world. A common form of projection occurs when an individual, threatened by his own angry feelings, accuses another of harbouring hostile thoughts.
- Encyclopaedia Britannica.

I didn't intend for my post to be confrontational, just pointing out that IU is not "Indy". Similarly, Penn State is not "Penn", NC State is not "Carolina".

Submitted for your consideration:

Projection is a form of defense in which unwanted feelings are displaced onto another person, where they then appear as a threat from the external world. A common form of projection occurs when an individual, threatened by his own angry feelings, accuses another of harbouring hostile thoughts.
- Encyclopaedia Britannica.
So deep. Thanks for the lesson. Your parents must be proud of your incredible intellect. Thanks for throwing that EB reference in there too. My life is now complete. I hope you are not still "harbouring hostile thoughts" and you have managed to move on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT