ADVERTISEMENT

Unverified Update!

Tedensky

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003

Unverified: The Film says:
Dear Supporters, I'm going to have some big news soon, but for now I want to give you a few brief updates.

First, UNVERIFIED recently won its second award, the "Audience Award" at the Glass City Film Festival!

Second, I will be speaking on a panel in Pittsburgh about media sensationalism this Saturday, June 11, 10:30 AM, at the Heinz History Center. The panel will focus on the way the media sensationalized Joe Paterno's role in an alleged cover-up at Penn State, and I will be there to discuss the similar sensationalism of the role of athletics in the UNC paper-class scandal. Please spread the word to any UNC alumni you know in the Pittsburgh area, and email me with questions.

Last, UNVERIFIED will be returning to the big screen in the Triangle area on June 30, and I'll be doing a Q&A afterward. You can order tickets at the following link, and I hope to see some of you there: http://thecarytheater.com/event/unverified-the-untold-story-behind-the-unc-scandal/

Making and promoting UNVERIFIED has required time and work than I anticipated, but the influence the film is having has made the effort worthwhile. You helped make this happen, and I'm so appreciative of your support. Again, I'll have more news soon.

Sincerely,
Bradley

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News