ADVERTISEMENT

Very Few Unc Backers to win the West

berens007

Hall of Famer
Apr 15, 2005
Just read prognostication from quite a few outlets and pretty much no one is picking us to make it to Phoenix. Going out to Arizona, or in some cases 'Bama or (thanks Lunardi) Michigan State. I know Hubert wants them to tune out the noise, but I really hope we are hearing it. Never hurts to have a little extra chip on your shoulder. Sure, we should bring our own motivation to the dance, but nothing wrong with a little haterade fuel on top of it.

Reactions: Heelicious
Does not surprise me at all...we gave the doubters ample examples .....GA tech, Cuse and now moo of not beating inferior teams.......just play and win one at a time and f the doubters

Reactions: Heelicious
Just read prognostication from quite a few outlets and pretty much no one is picking us to make it to Phoenix. Going out to Arizona, or in some cases 'Bama or (thanks Lunardi) Michigan State. I know Hubert wants them to tune out the noise, but I really hope we are hearing it. Never hurts to have a little extra chip on your shoulder. Sure, we should bring our own motivation to the dance, but nothing wrong with a little haterade fuel on top of it.
FWIW, Earlier today we were tied with Purdue for 3rd most natty picks amongst CBS backet entries (just ahead pf AZ). UConn pretty big favorite (over 40% of brackets), followed by Houston.

I guess too few trust Purdue after their recent NCAA flame-outs, and I guess losing to State means we suck now... ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT