ADVERTISEMENT

Victory Bell game thread

First 1st down of 2nd half with only 10 minutes left in game.

Dook made halftime adjustments

Brown looked inside on the pass and it was outside, to the sideline, where it should be.

Freshman mistake.

Well that sums it: Newsome jumps for a pass he didn't have to jump to catch, which leads to him bobbling it up for a DB to get it.

The INT should be overturned, as it hit the ground. But the play still sums the game and the season and Fedora.

This is ridiculous. How you gonna come back running this crap?
Has Elliott run all day? Other than scrambling. I think we are not having him run at all because we can't risk him hurt. Dook figured that and at the half made adjustments and have bottled us.

Late TD pass from Elliott to Jackson.

It was a precise pass in little space.

42-35 Dook

i left at half sick of it...heard the back half of jones at halftime and he said larry was bleeped out going into half b/c of the penalties.

eta: just finished watching...what a crap fest

i left at half sick of it...heard the back half of jones at halftime and he said larry was bleeped out going into half b/c of the penalties.

eta: just finished watching...what a crap fest
From what I heard on the radio, Larry just said too many "damn" penalties. They didn't bleep that word. Maybe he said something else that they silenced?

Reactions: gteeitup
I'm getting sick of losing football games to dook and getting outcoached by mr. magoo

agree

side note...watching bama/miss st now and this goes along with carolina as well...but how the f are defensive backs supposed to play football anymore?... you can’t touch anyone.

If this team had even a decent defense it would've won some more games,this is as bad as the Bunting years.

Fedora has done a complete 180 and floored it in the losing direction.

Keeping him as coach screams out "We don't care about football!"

Reactions: GoNtheDistance
At this point, I think folks are more fed up and pissed off than the Torbush and Bunting fiascos. It is that bad right now.

Bubba should have done Fedora like USC did Kiffin and not let his ass on the bus on the way back and said your Uber is waiting out front, please clean your office out before 9 am Monday morning. We will meet at 1 pm on Monday to discuss buyout.

At this point, I think folks are more fed up and pissed off than the Torbush and Bunting fiascos. It is that bad right now.

Bubba should have done Fedora like USC did Kiffin and not let his ass on the bus on the way back and said your Uber is waiting out front, please clean your office out before 9 am Monday morning. We will meet at 1 pm on Monday to discuss buyout.

No that should have been done in Grennville...14 million he is not going anywhere for a couple of years...

No that should have been done in Grennville...14 million he is not going anywhere for a couple of years...

Oh I agree about doing it earlier after ECU game. I said then that Bubba was hoping he would win a few more to save us some $$$$ but reality is that if they bring him back, they lose most all support for football next year as they should.

I think this loss pretty much seals feds fate. If he had won out or at least beat dook and state he had a chance to hang on. But no more. And its kind of fitting that its at the hands of a team running an offense pretty much like fed tries to.

what’s this board on game day look like next year if he’s retained?

are we joking, are we not posting, are we mad so it causes us to post?...i’ve been pissed for two years, yet i keep coming back and you guys don’t even serve alcohol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT