ADVERTISEMENT

W/L Game: other ACC schools

TarHeelNation11

Hall of Famer
Mar 9, 2007
Lowell, NC
The rules are simple. Pick a team other than Carolina and break down their schedule, letting us know what you think their W/L record will be.

ACC helmet schedule can be found here with the image also below:

Screen_Shot_2017-01-25_at_4.45.02_PM.0.png

GT goes 6-6

Wins: JSU, UCF, Pitt, Wake, UVA, dook

Losses: Tenn, UNC, Miami, Clemson, VT, UGA
Nice! I was going to start with GT so I'll pick another. I had a sneaking feeling Tech was going to topple Tennessee, but now with the dismissal of Mills, I don't think they can pull it off.

I'll go with the obvious.

Moo will finish 12-0. Why? Because God is going to reward that most logical, reasonable, sane, and honest fan base in America.

Or would it be that Satan is repaying the mighty Wufs?

I'll go with the obvious.

Moo will finish 12-0. Why? Because God is going to reward that most logical, reasonable, sane, and honest fan base in America.

Or would it be that Satan is repaying the mighty Wufs?
I would say right now Satan has been more in play. They just kicked off a 4**** frosh WR and suspended 3 others for sexual assault allegations.

My prediction for Virginia Tech:
- new starting QB Joshua Jackson (yes, the UNC and Kansas bball player also plays for VT. Try to keep up)
- they also have to replace do-everything WR/TE Bucky Hodges as well as WR Isiah Ford, and of course, the bowling ball that was Jerod Evans

vs. West Virginia in D.C. -- win
vs. Delaware -- win
at ECU -- win
vs. Old Dominion -- win
vs. Clemson -- lose
at BC -- lose
vs. Carolina -- win (dammit)
vs. Duke -- win
at Miami -- lose
at Georgia Tech -- win
vs. Pitt -- lose
at Virginia -- lose (finally)

Final record: 7-5 (3-5)

The first post on page 2 of that thread is wuffies in all of their glorious nutshell.
We might have different poasts-per-page on our computers because for me the first poast on page 2 is only one line and is bashing a fellow Wolpfack poaster. Can you quote the one you're talking about?

We might have different poasts-per-page on our computers because for me the first poast on page 2 is only one line and is bashing a fellow Wolpfack poaster. Can you quote the one you're talking about?

Maybe it got deleted or I clicked on another thread somehow. It was a guy asking "if anyone else was having trouble loading page 124 of the UNCheat thread". Page 124!!!

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
My prediction for Virginia Tech:
- new starting QB Joshua Jackson (yes, the UNC and Kansas bball player also plays for VT. Try to keep up)
- they also have to replace do-everything WR/TE Bucky Hodges as well as WR Isiah Ford, and of course, the bowling ball that was Jerod Evans

vs. West Virginia in D.C. -- win
vs. Delaware -- win
at ECU -- win
vs. Old Dominion -- win
vs. Clemson -- lose
at BC -- lose
vs. Carolina -- win (dammit)
vs. Duke -- win
at Miami -- lose
at Georgia Tech -- win
vs. Pitt -- lose
at Virginia -- lose (finally)

Final record: 7-5 (3-5)

I could definitely see something like this. Wouldn't be surprised at all if they go down to WV.

I could definitely see something like this. Wouldn't be surprised at all if they go down to WV.
Nor would I. I just gave the W to the Hokies because Will Grier is a complete wildcard for West By God. And overall, VT does well in these sorts of neutral site clashes it seems to me (which I realize has no bearing on this game)

#BostonStrong

They're hitting the radio hard right now trying to sell tickets for football season. Can't fuggin give those things away around here. The best part is they've added a guy at the end of the commercial that yells "We are... BC! We are.... Boston's College!". Sounds like he's trying to convince himself they're "Boston's College" as much as he's trying to convince the listening audience.

There are times that I'm bummed that Boston doesn't really give a crap about college sports (outside of hockey), but other times it's great because BC doesn't get tag-along fans that just want to root for the local team. It's fun to watch those pompous pricks realize how little support they have.

They're hitting the radio hard right now trying to sell tickets for football season. Can't fuggin give those things away around here. The best part is they've added a guy at the end of the commercial that yells "We are... BC! We are.... Boston's College!". Sounds like he's trying to convince himself they're "Boston's College" as much as he's trying to convince the listening audience.

There are times that I'm bummed that Boston doesn't really give a crap about college sports (outside of hockey), but other times it's great because BC doesn't get tag-along fans that just want to root for the local team. It's fun to watch those pompous pricks realize how little support they have.
It's a poor fit for the ACC, in my opinion. Besides the obligatory ND link, of course.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
It's a poor fit for the ACC, in my opinion. Besides the obligatory ND link, of course.

Agreed. I like that they're in the ACC because it gets ACC channels in the cable packages so I can watch more UNC games - and I can go to games without having to travel (at least for basketball, considering I think there's something like a 16 year gap between the last time UNC played at BC in football and when it'll happen again.) Boston is a great market for a lot of things, but college sports isn't one of them. We'll see if their one job gets accomplished if ND ever fully joins.

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
Agreed. I like that they're in the ACC because it gets ACC channels in the cable packages so I can watch more UNC games - and I can go to games without having to travel (at least for basketball, considering I think there's something like a 16 year gap between the last time UNC played at BC in football and when it'll happen again.) Boston is a great market for a lot of things, but college sports isn't one of them. We'll see if their one job gets accomplished if ND ever fully joins.
Lol that's funny. BC is playing the role of the ugly friend of the hot girl you're crushing on. You gotta play nice with the ugly friend to get into the hot friend's good graces.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT