ADVERTISEMENT

Wandavision

This series will be setting up future events in the MCU. Possibly ooening the door for mutants as well.

The new rock stars page on youtube dives into explaining this. Also reveals all the easter eggs

The Loki series coming later this year looks like he is responsible for many of the famous unsolved mysteries like DB Cooper.

93a642306c8514a49749bdd557c4b46a.gif

I called it years ago. It was around the year 2000 when I told everybody that this comic book/superhero fetish was going to get out of hand. It got out of hand years ago but the ridiculousness has reached critical levels.

I called it years ago. It was around the year 2000 when I told everybody that this comic book/superhero fetish was going to get out of hand. It got out of hand years ago but the ridiculousness has reached critical levels.
I'm not really sure it's any different than anything else on TV or in the movies. It's always the same story lines in the other stuff. The only difference with the comic book stuff is some of the same characters overlap.

I don't know anything about WandaVision in superhero comic book world, but when I saw the post title, I just thought of watching the Heels play from the viewpoint and commentary of Wanda Williams.
Its is just a weird as the series

Finally finished this. Kind of weird, but supposedly all these series are going to tie into the movies. I guess in order to fully understand the new movies, you'll need to watch all the series.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT