ADVERTISEMENT

Wasting RJ Davis' final season

Thank you for your insight. It would be tremendous if Jalen could complete his transformation into a true stretch 5. Put his jumper together with the strength to defend centers in the paint. Brook Lopez is a key playoff piece in that same role.
Totally agree, he has a path. It is just so much different from high school freshman/sophmore path he was on. Kid was a slasher and mobile. Lanky, skilled, extra long athlete. The KD comparisons was the forecasts from 14 to 16 years old.

He is a great kid, top of the class student, who will work his tail off. I'm rooting for him

Reactions: DaveChapelle
Absolutely pathetic job by the staff, and especially the people running UNC's NIL. We need a starting PF and especially a starting C. Most of the top options didn't even visit us. The one guy that did visit chose Alabama (who also took a Tar Heel legacy recruit a year ago.)

We have all this backcourt talent led by RJ Davis, and our entire front court is made up of bench players who are going to get destroyed by most of the ACC.
This post is ignorance personified.

Or because the guy running the bball NIL was previously fired from UK for doing a poor job, and we were foolish enough to hire him.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You are so stoopid you should wear a helmet at all times.
T.J. Biesner did NOT get fired at UK and those in the " Know" at UK latent about his departure all the time.

Totally agree, he has a path. It is just so much different from high school freshman/sophmore path he was on. Kid was a slasher and mobile. Lanky, skilled, extra long athlete. The KD comparisons was the forecasts from 14 to 16 years old.

He is a great kid, top of the class student, who will work his tail off. I'm rooting for him
I've heard only positive things about him off the court.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT