ADVERTISEMENT

Week 2 Stats: Miami at North Carolina

Raising Heel

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2008
A van down by the river
Click any image to enlarge.

(Yes, some things look weird. Teams have only played one game so let me know what weirdness you want an explanation for.)

Wk2H2H_edgrqa.png

Last edited:
My keys to the game:

Our OL vs their DL. Can we open up holes for our RB’s and give Sam time to pass? They appear very good at stopping the run.

Win the TO battle again.

Reduce our penalties, way too many false starts last week.

Kickoff coverage must improve dramatically. Mack is focusing on that and has added more seasoned players to our special teams.

based on recruiting rankings miami has more raw talent. but if they make some mistakes and we don't, WE WIN!

I have a feeling Bateman’s defense is going to force more TO’s. We had 2 INT’s last week and only 7 all last year. TO’s are such momentum changers.

Longo likes to stretch the field laterally from what I’ve seen. If we can set the edge and the receivers block well then we can still run the ball and take their interior d-line out of the equation. I think the key is forcing Miami to cheat towards the LOS to open up the downfield passing game.

"Stuff" implies I don't know what the hell I'm talking about.

Plus, your stats seem to all be legit. Even blown completions (drops) are a real stat. Maybe you need to develop a love affair with a RB and every carry that doesn't result in a TD due to the incompetence of everyone blocking is a "blown breakaway".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT