ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to Chapel Hill Nassir Little

Welcome to the Hill, Mr. Little . . we'e glad that you are family now.

Physically attacking alpha male with a strong NBA body and a sweet shooting stroke, kid is a game changer, hope he can play for us. He is IMO a cross between Tatum and Winslow...

Physically attacking alpha male with a strong NBA body and a sweet shooting stroke, kid is a game changer, hope he can play for us. He is IMO a cross between Tatum and Winslow...

I've heard Theo Pinson, Jaylon Brown, and Kawahi Leonard (!) as comparisons.

I'll take any of those 3.

I've heard Theo Pinson, Jaylon Brown, and Kawahi Leonard (!) as comparisons.

I'll take any of those 3.

From a physical standpoint he's Kawhi with more explosiveness.

He also has the framework for the same kind of offensive game. He's further along offensively than Kawhi was coming out of college (with that said, Kawhi has improved his offensive game more than any player I've ever seen). He's efficient with his dribbles and has great form on pull-up and turn-around shots. He's unlikely to ever match Kawhi's prowess as a shooter, but not many players can. Based on his interviews, he thinks the game at a high level.

I can't really speak to his defense (because I haven't actually seen him play in a game), but he has the tools to be a first team all-defense player in the NBA. Based on his size/length/strength/athleticism, he should be able to guard 1-5 in college and at least 2-4 in the NBA. He's known to have a big motor; I don't know anything about his IQ on defense either way.

Little is insanely talented.

Last edited:
But but but where is that douche from the dook site that said our recruiting can't hold a candle to theirs? Now that everything I back on even playing field let's see how many stars lom pulls from UNC

Reactions: RoseHeel
http://insider.espn.com/blog/ncbrecruiting/on-the-trail/insider/post?id=17753

Nassir Little welcome to the Carolina Family!! Glad to have another kid whose dream school is Carolina, those are the kids that we love and will gladly take.

From Espn: "Joel told me he loves coach Williams because he is genuine," he said. "He truly cares about the players both on and off the court. That means a lot to me."
Thank you JB. You gotta love Florida, been getting some really good kids from there.

Roy's reaction to Little commiting is great, truly awesome to see how excited a coach can get, definetely makes the kid feel a part of the Carolina Family right away.

I can't wait to see this kid suit up for us, truly is a special player. Going to be a dominant force on both ends of the floor. What a class this is- A Little Black and White for y'all. Good luck stopping the Heels!! Let's keep it going!!

Reactions: gauchoheel
Dunno how to feel. I thought he looked better than zion in their matchup but is he even gonna play? On tape bidding over his services.

Reactions: tw3301

HUGE pickup! 2018 class is looking GOOOOOD.
Welp, he's the one I wanted all along... and boy was I pissed when it was becoming apparent that AZ $$ was involved (which BTW was BEFORE the FBI busts were announced).

As I said before I trust Roy has vetted out the situation and is satisfied the famiy has clean hands. Honestly Naz never struck me as a kid with his "hand out" --- which is why I was bent about the turn toward AZ --- I thought I'd misjudged him.

I fully undertand those on here who are skeptical on these issues. I honestly don't know if the Littles were offered $$$ --- Augustine definitely was trtying to broker a deal with Book, but that's the only established thing out there --- the remaining question now is eligibilty.

I have said on here before, don't be quick to judge. And trust me, there will be some haters who will claim UNC is somehow paying Naz now... as ridiculous as that notion is. Remember, just because a JUCO runner got busted trying to broker a deal to get Cam Newton to Mrs State (that he didn't take), that sure as hell didn't mean anyone else paid him. And it didn't (nor should it have) make him ineligible.

To All Heels, rest easy this young man is gonna be eligible and I’m Jump Around Pumped to have him!! Welcome to the best college basketball Family in the Country, Mr Little! Ceiling is the Roof! My gators are dancin! Woooooooo!

Very happy both for the Heels and Little...

I'm going to trust Roy with this and thus assume Little had no involvement in the crap.... if so, I'm doubly happy for him - it would be very sad if the actions of others had prevented him following his career path of choice (be it OAD or other)

I hope he brings some thick skin though.... there'll be some opposing fans who'll try to dredge this up during the season

My bad I thought I read here the last couple of years that Roy had to go because the game had past him by. I guess Coach Williams did not get the memo since his last two teams were,playing in the last two championship games. Looks like the recruits did not get the memo either or maybe they did and knew better than to believe some of the baloney written here

He's a bad bad man. That 18 class is another cornerstone national title class.

If it's a cornerstone class for a title team, that title might need to be in '18-'19. Little is definitely gone after a year, and White could be too. Though if White stays for 2-3 years, White+Black could be kinda like Berry+Pinson.

Loved the "phone call" from the restaurant. Nassir tells Roy he is committing to UNC and you can hear Roy say, "you're not pulling my leg are you", Nassir says no sir and Roy says hold on, puts phone down and you can hear him hollering with joy.
I hope Nassir gets to live out his dream in full in CH.

Last edited:
Loved the "phone call" from the restaurant. Nassir tells Roy he is committing to UNC and you can hear Roy say, "you're not pulling my leg are you", Nassir says no sir and Roy says hold on, puts phone down and you can hear him hollering with joy.

Who commits while eating dinner? I found that odd and funny.

This kid seems real stand up. I'd be very surprised if he was involved in that mess with his AAU coach.

Where can you hear this?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT