ADVERTISEMENT

Well well.....

1510957970922.jpg

Katherine Ross Ridenhour

Gorgeous girl . . her last name caught my attention, as I'm pretty sure my ride would be much longer than an hour.

Jus' saying . .

:)

1510957970922.jpg

Katherine Ross Ridenhour

Gorgeous girl . . her last name caught my attention, as I'm pretty sure my ride would be much longer than an hour.

Jus' saying . .

:)

It ain't how long ya ride, it is how tall ya sit in the saddle! That's my story, I'm stickin to it! LOL

Reactions: dgheel57
What hell is wrong with these young teachers sleeping with students,can't they get anybody their age?

I have to admit I was disappointed at the content of this thread. When I read the title I was convinced it was about some shadiness getting ready to be uncovered 8 miles down the road. Slightly disappointed but at least I still have that to look forward to.

Perhaps the young man just has serious game! They say great offense can overcome great defense!

Well, in her case, when you go to a college where ya hafta have written permission to hold hands, perhaps she was finally living out her youth...;)

I'm thinkin she was holding more than hands...LOL

Reactions: gary-7
She is somebody's daughter, sister, wife, with obvious problems and more problems in her future but y'all just keep having fun with it. I fail to see the humor.

Reactions: gauchoheel
I went to HS in the wrong decade . .

This stuff ain't new, just more widely publicized. I did HS in the 70's, and the hottest young teacher there was hooking up with a long-haired southern rock guitar player who just happened to be a student of hers. Her room was between the Library and the main hall with doors opening to both areas. There was a good reason she completely covered the side door highlight windows on the library door with "art". Her doors were always locked during her lunch period. Good reason for that too. Most of us knew and were jealous as heck!

Same HS, some years after I graduated it came out that the married drama teacher picked a young guy from her classes every few years and had a relationship with him through his Jr and Senior years, "releasing" him into the world when he graduated (with a degree in sex ed to boot) so she could get started with the next one. Got outed when one young man decided he loved her and wasn't letting go.

I know several more verified local examples, but you guys get the gist of it. This stuff is nothing new.

This stuff ain't new, just more widely publicized. I did HS in the 70's, and the hottest young teacher there was hooking up with a long-haired southern rock guitar player who just happened to be a student of hers. Her room was between the Library and the main hall with doors opening to both areas. There was a good reason she completely covered the side door highlight windows on the library door with "art". Her doors were always locked during her lunch period. Good reason for that too. Most of us knew and were jealous as heck!

Same HS, some years after I graduated it came out that the married drama teacher picked a young guy from her classes every few years and had a relationship with him through his Jr and Senior years, "releasing" him into the world when he graduated (with a degree in sex ed to boot) so she could get started with the next one. Got outed when one young man decided he loved her and wasn't letting go.

I know several more verified local examples, but you guys get the gist of it. This stuff is nothing new.
True. Happened in my HS over a course of years, much like with your drama teacher. Unfortunately I came up too late. ;)
Actually never thought she was that hot.

Difference today is social media. Harder to keep things on the down-low.

She is somebody's daughter, sister, wife, with obvious problems and more problems in her future but y'all just keep having fun with it. I fail to see the humor.

You are certainly right about who she could be. Perhaps, her only problem was she was just horny as hell.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT