ADVERTISEMENT

west Raleigh vs UNC Game Thread

This one is on-track to be one of the most embarrassing losses in the history of the rivalry.

I'll be surprised if UNC scores at all.

Drake's draft stock is plummeting!
Maybe plummeting to #2 instead of #1. His draft position is fine unless he gets injured.

Who gives a F, he's been absent 95% of this game.... Lost. Any NFL team who burns a QB pick on him needs to apply for intellectual disability benefits.
Exactly dude is a front runner…He was the same guy in HighSchool….He is not that dude…

H e should have been done a long time ago. But Bubba may get the order to give Mack a lifetime contract. Make the basketball-onlys and baklsetball-firsters happy.
And all the blue hairs and old men who talk aboit WWII like it was yesterday.

The game left Mack behind a long time ago. Respect to his legacy as s boost to recruiting but even with good players... If you are COMPLETELY out of touch with the kids and the game... 8-5 is what you get.

I don’t blame Maye for this game. The offensive line is playing poorly IMO. Dude has no time and people all over him.

You don't analyze NFL potential based off of the state game.
It's pretty obvious that this team needs more than Drake Maye as QB. I'm glad he's going to be starting in the NFL next season.

His last regular season game as a college QB has him, and his team, looking about as bad as I've seen him.

It isn't the coaching or heart, it's the field. The field is slippery, that's why ncsu is scoring on every touch and why the heels look like JV.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT