ADVERTISEMENT

What song are you listening to now.....

From their first album, you will like:
"Lotus"
"Judas"
"Back Against the Wall"
"Tiny Little Robots"
and possibly "In One Ear" (but probably not).

If you don't like those songs then wellllll I don't know what to tell you. Their first album is very rock and blues influenced with a southern twang.
I listened to these songs and meh. Just doesn't do it for me. The sound is definitely a far cry from Melophobia, so I can understand the appeal, but the songwriting isn't particularly good IMO. Maybe I need a few more listens.

Reply with songs or groups you just found out about.
63613467.jpg

I listened to these songs and meh. Just doesn't do it for me. The sound is definitely a far cry from Melophobia, so I can understand the appeal, but the songwriting isn't particularly good IMO. Maybe I need a few more listens.
They're songs you just listen to because it's a head-bobbing, toe-tapping rock-and-roll sound haha. They ain't gonna blow you away lyrically.

This one?
Nope. Didn't even know that one existed.

Was referring to this one.

I've mentioned some before, but here good music can never be mentioned too much!
The Kricketts, Jesie Ritter, The Imaginaries, Kim Carson. I've seen them at Radio Live, a
local event sponsored by WUWF, our public radio station.
They are all very good, pretty mellow except for Kim Carson, the "honky tonk Queen of New Orleans"
I'm especially fond of The Imaginaries, a husband/wife duo from Oklahoma.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT