ADVERTISEMENT

Bring back the RPT

953175330c2c8de0fa1aad137a37cbb5.jpg

Hahaha I bet that made for an interesting movie experience. I was hopped up on pain killers (wisdom teeth removal) and weed the first time I saw Silence of the Lambs. Couldn't sleep for about a week afterwards.

Sweet holy moly. I was straight as a board when I saw that and it freaked me out. I would have ended up in psych if I'd seen it trashed.

When The Millennial Falcon made that first jump to hyper-space I nearly ended up in the lap of the guy behind me. No shyt, lol.

Reactions: Raising Heel
Lemme give you my PayPal email since you're in the mood just throw away money.
Yeah, I have the movies on blu-ray, and I can watch at home a million times on the big HD screen with surround sound. But wouldn't you want to see the original (without the George Lucas added CGI BS) on the big screen? Hell yeah I would. It's certainly worth the $10-$15 cost of admission to me. I Might have to skip out on jersey mikes that day but you gotta make hard choices sometimes.

Last edited:
Yeah, I have the movies on boy ray, and I can watch at home a million times on the big HD screen with surround sound. But wouldn't you want to see the original (without the George Lucas added CGI BS) on the big screen? Hell yeah I would. It's certainly worth the $10-$15 cost of admission to me. I Might have to skip out on jersey mikes that day but you gotta make hard choices sometimes.
OR BRING THE J-MIKE'S IN TO THE MOVIE!

Damn that would be everything.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT