ADVERTISEMENT

Why does every analyst believe....

That's an odd way to characterize "up 4 with 6 minutes to go". That's absolutely in danger of losing. Losing wasn't likely, but it was a real possibility.

Course we were up a really solid 1 point with 12 min left second half.....

+1 here.

This year is gravy after last year.

However...teams better be afraid of Jalek/Coby/Little/Maye/Manley with Brooks and Leaky rounding out our top 7. That's a final four team.

I'd be very surprised if Black played over Williams or Robinson.

Hell, I'd be pretty surprised if White started over Williams.

Last edited:
The incoming class next year is going to make us very, very dangerous. With a year under the belts of our freshman bigs, a possible return of Jalek, and a senior Luke Maye, along with Leaky, Coby and Nassir, things are looking up indeed.

Yep, as I said in another post, we ought to be in full on attack mode all season next year, as 34 points out, bigs with experience, wings/guards with experience . Another title soon is a distinct possibility.

+1 here.

This year is gravy after last year.

However...teams better be afraid of Jalek/Coby/Little/Maye/Manley with Brooks and Leaky rounding out our top 7. That's a final four team.

Two freshman starting and 3 in the top 7? Will never happen.

Starters next season:
Felton
Williams
Little
Maye
Manley

First off the bench:
Johnson
White
Brooks

Contributors:
Woods (if he doesn't transfer)
Black
Platek
Huffman
Smith
Miller

If Cam, Joel, and Luke get hot at the same time I think we can beat anybody come March.

If we struggle shooting the 3 its a different story. Especially against teams with more experience in the paint.

The incoming class next year is going to make us very, very dangerous. With a year under the belts of our freshman bigs, a possible return of Jalek, and a senior Luke Maye, along with Leaky, Coby and Nassir, things are looking up indeed.

Things are looking up we are coming off back to back notional championship games and ranked in the top 10 right now. I like the view from right here just fine.

Reactions: MWHeels
It’s November. So much is going to change. Predicting the world’s most unpredictable sports tournament is a fool’s errand. We saw that last year. KU, dook, Zona, UK and UCLA were all vogue title picks going into the tourney. None even made the FF.

And at this point last year, dook was 2 games into their undefeated, juggernaut title campaign. UNC was #5. Gonzaga was #14. USC didn’t have a single AP vote.

A lot can and will happen. UNC generally plays its best basketball in late winter and early spring.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT