ADVERTISEMENT

Zayden High is no longer enrolled at UNC

What advice did I give that was so negative? These are borderline teenage kids who are taking advantage of a tool that institutions haven’t been able to fully understand how to stop. What part of that was a) advice or b) a dumb speculation of the current landscape of what college is?

I’m not 100% sure but I don’t think he was talking about you.

• Haha
Reactions: gthreadgill7929
Bit of insomnia tonight so I took a gander over at IC, and I see their premium board is set to Free in an attempt to lure in new subscribers. I assume it's OK to talk about since all their content is currently free, but what an absolute dumpster fire. Nothing but bad news and posters attacking IC. Apparently they knew about the Zayden High situation for a long time, but only chose to mention it like a day before it went public. Subscribers are not happy. The "insiders" were posting positive updates during that short window, which obviously all turned out to be false. Then you have Bossi stopping by with an update that confirms we're highly unlikely to get a single 5 star recruit out of the 2025 class even though we'll have lots of playing time to offer. Coupled with the awful portal recruiting this summer, the subscribers aren't happy. Oh and apparently there's a good chance "Live Action" won't be happening, as the staff is looking for something to replace the season opening event (probably something to raise NIL money.) Their Zayden High thread is full of posts deleted by moderators, along with Ben threatening to ban people. It is beyond hilarious that they think people will read what is currently on that board and want to pay them for further access.
What is hilarious is you posting this here, in your not so covert attempt at a targeted attack on the staff at TAR HEEL ILLUSTRATED.
We all know you harbor the same thoughts as the people you are currently denegrating over at IC. And you also agree that the coaching staff has failed.
You say it in no uncertain terms here on a daily basis.
Stop trying to pass your thoughts on, under the delusion that you are calling those people out.

You are a true D BAG

Reactions: 2DDIMOND
You would have to ask the current climate of students that are currently taking advantage of that tool, sir. It’s not hard to write a 10 page paper.
You said it was easier said than done. I thought you were taking up for having to use it. I agree, it’s not that hard. lol if they think it’s hard now and need help Lord have mercy when real life begins.

Reactions: gthreadgill7929
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT