ADVERTISEMENT

“Yellowstone” tv show

heelmanwilm

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
Wilmington NC
This is really good. Kevin Costner is the patriarch of a dysfunctional family that runs a huge cattle ranch in Montana. Lots of conflicts with the Indian res next door and with land developers. He deals with problems sopranos style. To be part of the fam you have to take the same branding the cattle do.

The show is great. I'm a couple episodes into season 2. It definitely has a Mafia meets American west type feel. Get to see plenty of titties as well. Highly recommend.

Reactions: cletusnow
This is really good. Kevin Costner is the patriarch of a dysfunctional family that runs a huge cattle ranch in Montana. Lots of conflicts with the Indian res next door and with land developers. He deals with problems sopranos style. To be part of the fam you have to take the same branding the cattle do.
Lots of conflicts with Indians? Sounds racist, unless you're @strummingram.

#cancelyellowstonetheshownottheplace

Reactions: heelmanwilm
It's done by Paramount Pictures. There might be a Paramount channel I think. I stream mine through the Peacock app on Comcast.
Spike was rebranded to the paramount network. I have no idea if the show airs on it though, so this is mostly irrelevant to the question asked. It does give everyone some useless knowledge if they are ever on Jeopardy, so there's that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT