ADVERTISEMENT

2:40 Sunday tip

Not sure why everyone was hyping up Utah State.

They had zero athleticism, their big guy was way too raw for major D1 play, and they played zero defense.

Reactions: dadenew
Play Carolina ball from the get go...no more waking up at half time!! Play with purpose and confidence and just take it to em on the defensive end and the boards. I like our chances in this game.

We already have the formula to destroy this zone! Let's start fast and demoralize them. I hate when the underdog starts to grow in confidence, but I also know this team is tough enough to withstand what ever they face!

Shoot a decent %; rebound; guard the 3; reduce careless turnovers; and play with effort....this should be our mantra for the rest of the season!

Reactions: UNC Blue Hup
We already have the formula to destroy this zone! Let's start fast and demoralize them. I hate when the underdog starts to grow in confidence, but I also know this team is tough enough to withstand what ever they face!

Shoot a decent %; rebound; guard the 3; reduce careless turnovers; and play with effort....this should be our mantra for the rest of the season!

Game time in one hour... Go Heels!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT