ADVERTISEMENT

2 Available for Baseball on Sat- $10 ea

UNC71-00

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Feb 25, 2003
good seats- section 115, row H. I know we can sell them at the game as it is sold out, but thought I would check first to see if anyone here wanted them.

Don't take this the wrong way James, I am sure you are a very nice person, but I am holding out to sell these to a Carolina fan. They are right next to my dad and his roommates from Carolina and I am fairly certain that they would prefer to have people in the right shade of blue and without NCDOT orange as neighbors. So much so that they would probably give me $20 a ticket to leave them open as opposed to renting out to a Hoo.

You may have one chance though- are you from Virginia and if so, where?

just was gonna bring my 9 yr old daughter as sat is only game we can make, I live in Pulaski va, let me know if you change your mind, promise we are civil thanks james

I will run it by them, but it will be a tough sell. The reason being that we lived in Virginia when I was young- right smack dab in the middle of the Ralph Sampson era. (My parents both went to Carolina, my brother and I were both born in Chapel Hill). The grief we caught back then as the only Tar Heel fans in town was rough. I don't think Dad has ever been able to shake it off.

well just as bad as me living in va tech territory is most likely worse, when I was in 4th grade yrs ago we took a field trip to uva and we got to go in ralph-s room on the lawn, I waited to long to get tix, and sat is only game we can make, I pre ordered regional and super regional tix for ncaa-s my email is yankee4ever71@verizon.net thanks

Alright Jimmy, I think you are in. But if you show up with a drunk fraternity brother wearing a bow tie and talking about the Grounds and Mr Jefferson and secret societies, then the offer is null and void and you will have to scalp tickets on your own.

lol, you wont have to worry about that, lol they are not all like that from there, thanks a bunch and my daughter is really excited, do you have any good ideas for up to park thanks a million

Originally posted by hoo4ever71:

lol, you wont have to worry about that, lol they are not all like that from there, thanks a bunch and my daughter is really excited, do you have any good ideas for up to park thanks a million
If you can get there early and spend a little time walking around Franklin St and campus, do that. The lot on the corner of Rosemary and MLK is as good a place as any. Sutton's drug store is a UNC institution and your daughter will find something she likes, regardless of how picky she is. Top of the Hill is also good- you can sit outside on the deck 3 stories above Franklin. Food is average and their microbrews are awful.

If you are just coming in and out for the game, use the Rams Head deck. It is very close to Boshamer (on the east end of Kenan Stadium).

Let me know if you want more suggestions.

thanks we had a great time, and we talked w/ your dad and friends the whole game, had a great time thanks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT