ADVERTISEMENT

#2 UNC at #1 Notre Dame

Originally posted by yrusonvus:
Steven Kelly has been boss on the face-offs today.
He got it again. We had the ball and a 2 goal lead with 2 minutews left.

Then we throw it away.

Now we get a 2 minute penalty.

Kavanaugh again

15-14 ND win

We had the ball with a 2 goal lead, and made a stupid pass that rolled to the half court and was picked up by ND. We tried to make a BIG play, when we led by 2 late and should have played smart ball possession.

STUPID

Just a complete disgrace to lose that game !!!

This coach is a loser as far as I am concerned

His recent record of LOSING to ND( FOUR TIMES IN ROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in new and creative heartbreaking ways is a perfect example

get rid of this BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by WoadBlue:
Kavanaugh again

15-14 ND win

We had the ball with a 2 goal lead, and made a stupid pass that rolled to the half court and was picked up by ND. We tried to make a BIG play, when we led by 2 late and should have played smart ball possession.

STUPID
We made one bad play that at most should have cost one goal. Instead, a terrible 2 minute non releaseable gets called and that costs us the game. It was our only penalty of the game.

it was a bs call that cost that game. Whatever. We played great at the #1 teams home field and without a typical Notre Dam ref intervention, we win that game. On to the post season. I'm excited.

Originally posted by keysersosay#1:

Just a complete disgrace to lose that game !!!

This coach is a loser as far as I am concerned

His recent record of LOSING to ND( FOUR TIMES IN ROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in new and creative heartbreaking ways is a perfect example

get rid of this BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Considering that the only time you have ever post on a lacrosse thread is to complain, please don't be offended if the rest of us if ignore your nasty and offensive comments about our coach, who is a UNC alum, an excellent coach and a better man.

Also, where is the shame in any sport to losing to the number one team at their place by the slimmest of margins? You are a dolt.

This post was edited on 4/19 6:06 AM by UNC71-00

UNC won that game. They made an unforced turnover when they should have held the ball. However, that does not discount the fact that the officials made another homer call for Notre Dame. That was just about as bad as the roughing the snapper call in football. It should have been a 1 minute non releasable penalty. 2 minutes unsportsmanlike was a complete blown call and insured ND winning. The same call was made in the 1st half for heading hunting was 1 minute. My NCAA conspiracy against UNC continues.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT