ADVERTISEMENT

2015 Class.....

KOOL123

Senior
Nov 24, 2005
Does anybody have a number on how many from this class were redshirted this year...Also I don't think any of the OL played and if that is the case that is big moving forward ...I have always felt that the OL is 1 of the biggest spots for kids to redshirt....

sutton
crawford
strowbridgde
All five OL
Bargas
Tucker
Juval
Ratliff-Williams
Elliot.

Should redshirted Ty'son Williams in my opinion, just 19 carries all yr.

Oh he is pretty good... They are just loaded at RB and I want to say he had a minor setback or something?
I hardly call Galaspy and what ever the starter's name who got hurt was , loaded and Hines will never be a workhorse back. When you start the year with 4 FCS or recent FCS teams , then guys can really pad their stats.

I hardly call Galaspy and what ever the starter's name who got hurt was , loaded and Hines will never be a workhorse back. When you start the year with 4 FCS or recent FCS teams , then guys can really pad their stats.
If Frazier is so good then they will potentially only have him 2 years , so it is just dumb to redshirt.

If Frazier is so good then they will potentially only have him 2 years , so it is just dumb to redshirt.

Hey on the same team buddy...and the Noles didn't like him for no reason...I'm just saying that honestly they did have the woman beater and Dayes plus Samuels plus Gallaspy plus Hines (not from "small schools"). So it's not as if he was the only show in town and as I said I think he may have had a small injury or something...they may waste every single bit of it and may never hear from him again...but he is pretty good...

Last edited:
Hey on the same team buddy...and the Noles didn't like him for no reason...I'm just saying that honestly they did have the woman beater and Dayes plus Samuels plus Gallaspy plus Hines (not from "small schools"). So it's not as if he was the only show in town and as I said I think he may have had a small injury or something...they may waste every single bit of it and may never hear from him again...but he is pretty good...
the woman beater got kicked off early and isn't Samuels a TE?. Yes Frazier was very highly rated but a lot of highly rated guys just don't make the transition.

the woman beater got kicked off early and isn't Samuels a TE?. Yes Frazier was very highly rated but a lot of highly rated guys just don't make the transition.
I guess we will find out how good he is I think I'd rather he be in a different color shirt though

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT