ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Recruiting Class - What New Offers Should We Make?

Have we jumped on Springer yet? Bout a summer ago in Cartersville I heard he was pretty high on us? Anybody an early lean?

So these are the five with offers?

Dayron Sharpe
Greg Brown
Isiah Todd
Jeremy Roach
Zaire Williams

ETA: dspn says we have an offer out to BJ Boston, SF from Norcross and doesn’t list Roach.
Brown and Williams are realistic targets. Kinda worried now that Williams has a Memphis offer. Something ab Hardaway entices these kids... couldn’t imagine what lol. If Todd and Kessler stay 2020 we would have a shot.

So what to make of this Cole could bring in Hurt with him thing that is out there.
I thought he and Armando were tight but Hurt? Hmm? Hurt set to announce 4/19, day before his 19 birthday, Cole to announce 4/20....
I'll get my popcorn as we work through all the end of season stuff.

So what to make of this Cole could bring in Hurt with him thing that is out there.
I thought he and Armando were tight but Hurt? Hmm? Hurt set to announce 4/19, day before his 19 birthday, Cole to announce 4/20....
I'll get my popcorn as we work through all the end of season stuff.
4/20?

Not this weekend, as someone previously reported?

Wish we would have offered or shown more interest in Cam Thomas from Oak Hill. Kid can flat out score. Currently looks like NC State is leading for him. Hoping some bigger offers from schools like us might change his recruitment.

I didn't say that just that coach didnt like his game
Well, I don't understand the distinction then. To me "didn't like his game" means "I don't think he'd be good enough compared to someone else I could get". Did you mean something different?

Like, if someone were a super athletic ball hog I guess one could say "I just don't like his game". But to me being selfless with the ball is part of being a good basketball player, so I would translate that to "I don't think he's good enough for UNC" essentially.

Well, I don't understand the distinction then. To me "didn't like his game" means "I don't think he'd be good enough compared to someone else I could get". Did you mean something different?

Like, if someone were a super athletic ball hog I guess one could say "I just don't like his game". But to me being selfless with the ball is part of being a good basketball player, so I would translate that to "I don't think he's good enough for UNC" essentially.
Or that his skill set doesn't mesh well with what roy looks for

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT