ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Recruiting

This may be a joke but I will say there are some really good kids in this class. Isaiah Todd who is one has a offer from Wake and V Tech I believe along with a few others.

Yeah, and Brad Johnson's kid, an incoming freshman in HS, has an offer from FSU already for football. Curious, the kid hasn't played one down of HS football yet, nor set foot on campus.

No knocks against ya kadyn930, but it is sad when folks get jumpy about 8th and 9th graders.

Not sure about the 2020 class. This kid from the 2034 class could be something special.

sperm_1.jpg

None taking I just been around the younger classes for many years just like Wendell Moore in 2019 he got a offer this year as a 9th grader and he was viewed as a top kid in 7th and 8th grade. I was just saying I seen some of the younger players play in the EYBL and produce some good #s

Maybe a little. ;)

But is it that much of a stretch? Don't we have a couple official offers out for '19?

Tbh, I chuckled because I thought this was a pick at all the different recruiting threads on the board. There's way too many atm, and I think a lot of them could be combined IMHO. Next we'll see a 2021 thread about kids who may be talking about a packaged deal at their Middle school lunch table lol!

But seriously, Just like right now, there's always a point where the next recruiting classes start to overlap (17, 18, 19). I imagine we'll start looking/hearing at guys about 2020 next summer, once the 2017 class has played out.

Tbh, I chuckled because I thought this was a pick at all the different recruiting threads on the board. There's way too many atm, and I think a lot of them could be combined IMHO. Next we'll see a 2021 thread about kids who may be talking about a packaged deal at their Middle school lunch table lol!

But seriously, Just like right now, there's always a point where the next recruiting classes start to overlap (17, 18, 19). I imagine we'll start looking/hearing at guys about 2020 next summer, once the 2017 class has played out.

Just heard of this kid from the class of 2031 that has a lot of promise but he is a duke fan. He reminds everyone that he is every time his diapers get full! Now I hope that is not inaccurate for all the duke fans watching and feeling their OCD kicking in! LOL

What are our needs for the Class of '20?

Any rising stars on our radar yet?

Will the cloud of scandal finally have lifted?

I'm going out on a limb and saying we're gonna need some quality bigs in this class. Probably a good idea to bring in a Top 10 PG, too.
We're going to need a lot of amphibious players.

Global warming and sea levels rising, you know.

Shocked me we got 2 offers out for 2019!

Mikey, this is Roy looking to get in and build relationships earlier than he has been able to for the last several classes (hope a certain dukie can allow his OCD to accept several). You talk to a kid as a frosh or soph and have an NCAA cloud hanging over you it is harder than it is now that the cloud has passed. The one & done worried would they get an NCAA post season ban in the one season I play for them and the frosh or soph wonders will they get one when I get to them.

Firsh & soph seasons are when you really do want to begin forming those relationships and yeah if there is a kid that you just see it in, go ahead and offer. A kid getting an offer this early really makes a long and lasting impression. Notice how often top talents keep a lesser school on their final list because that school was the first to offer him or has been keeping in touch with him for multiple years.

It is hard because the 2019 class will look a ton different when it finally gets here than it does right now, guys will emerge as stars and others will slip.

Reactions: mikeirbyusa
I see on Premium they doing a intro on 2020 player Isaiah Todd same kid I mentioned above.

I see on Premium they doing a intro on 2020 player Isaiah Todd same kid I mentioned above.
Yeah but why talk hoops when we can make sperm jokes?!

Nice job Kadyn. I had definitely never heard of the kid. I think its obvious that Roy is starting earlier and earlier on kids now that we're through the NCAA nonsense. He can plant fresh, clean seeds with kids in the 2018 class right on down to players like Todd. Just 1 commit from a big in any class is going to feel so good.

Yeah but why talk hoops when we can make sperm jokes?!

Nice job Kadyn. I had definitely never heard of the kid. I think its obvious that Roy is starting earlier and earlier on kids now that we're through the NCAA nonsense. He can plant fresh, clean seeds with kids in the 2018 class right on down to players like Todd. Just 1 commit from a big in any class is going to feel so good.

Ned, can't help but notice sperm jokes vs fresh clean seeds? LOL

"Just 1 commit from a big in any class is going to feel so good" Now I know what you mean and I agree but to end it like that after talking about sperm jokes, IDK, just strikes me funny! LOL

Reactions: Ned Cota
Ned, can't help but notice sperm jokes vs fresh clean seeds? LOL

"Just 1 commit from a big in any class is going to feel so good" Now I know what you mean and I agree but to end it like that after talking about sperm jokes, IDK, just strikes me funny! LOL
I guess there may have been a little unintentional innuendo under the surface there haha. Caught me!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT