ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Wing Donovan Johnson

MJUNC

Sophomore
Dec 18, 2017
He is Cam Johnson's brother I wonder if Roy is interested does anyone know anything about him?? I read where a number of high majors are showing interest.

Donovan Johnson 2020 6’6 SG Our Lady of the Sacred Heart PA Pittsburgh Storm | I love hungry, lengthy, driven and talented players like Donovan Johnson that you may not know yet but you soon sure will nationally. How hungry is he; he set the WV Top 100 scoring record with 47 points in game 2 following a 30 point outing in game 1. Not to mention he even came a day early thinking the camp was Saturday. He wants it that bad! College coaches if you missed on UNC’s Cameron Johnson being the high major/ pro prospect he became, do not miss on his younger brother Donovan because he is that caliber of a player. Averaging nearly 39 ppg the 6’6 lefty wing was dominant scoring on drives, hitting 6+ 3’s in both games, owning the glass. Goes down as one of the memorable Top 100 performances we’ve had. High major slasher that continues to fine tune his game and his best is ahead of him. Will be one of PA’s elite recruits in 2020 that will be fun to watch star over the years to come.

Seems like Cam really enjoys it at UNC and according to the article above him and his brother have a good relationship hopefully that will translate to a relationship with Roy and UNC. Justin Jackson brother is also a 2020 wing be nice if we got both

We have the Jet's kid/legacy , Rush (indirect legacy by way of KU), and add JJ's and Cam's little bro's in a couple of years....if they are a fit and want to be a Tar Heel, why not. They already have good genes!

Reactions: Archer2
And Felton and Miller, too bad about JF, but I still have high hopes for a chance at redemption. Sheed, Lawon, Stack, or Vinsanity have any kids?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT