ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Recruiting

There are 4 major plums on the Heels recruiting board. Shaw, Rice, Greene, Pettaway. I did some calculating on another recruiting site.. if the Heels were to land all 4 they would jump to #5 just a point and a half behind Ohio St at the 4 spot. Now I dont expect to land all 4.. just my point is how close this class is to being top 5 in the country. The guys already committed have put the Heels in a position to finish strong so thanks big time to those already on board.

You have to appreciate the psyche of someone that visits another team's board, and goes through an entire thread to draw attention to the fact their team got a commitment from an in-state 4-star WR that no one really made a prediction for...Lol
Or just goes on another rival’s board to troll. He knows UNC is closing the gap between our two programs. He’s worried but won’t admit it. His posts are very transparent.

By getting Shaw it will make losing Page to Clemson sweeter. As Page was a top DL but I don't believe he bring the same level as Shaw and the same work ethic. The chemistry wouldn't work with Page as it could with Shaw.

Reactions: uncfootball-
By getting Shaw it will make losing Page to Clemson sweeter. As Page was a top DL but I don't believe he bring the same level as Shaw and the same work ethic. The chemistry wouldn't work with Page as it could with Shaw.
I agree that landing Shaw would somewhat take the sting out of losing Page, but moving forward, we need to land both. That has been the formula for success that Clemson has used. They literally stack 5 star talent along the DL each year and we need to do the same.

I agree that landing Shaw would somewhat take the sting out of losing Page, but moving forward, we need to land both. That has been the formula for success that Clemson has used. They literally stack 5 star talent along the DL each year and we need to do the s
We weren't going to get the top three DL from NC in one class. And from the talk of the staff, we got one guarantee going to play maybe two with Silver.

I agree that landing Shaw would somewhat take the sting out of losing Page, but moving forward, we need to land both. That has been the formula for success that Clemson has used. They literally stack 5 star talent along the DL each year and we need to do the same.
The Clem board has basically conceded that Shaw is headed to the Heels and they are complaining about not recruiting enough DT's. We have to start somewhere as far as landing both.

Knotts to MD. If we don’t get Greene maybe we can flip him.
we stopped recruiting knotts a long time ago. if he does de commit. i don’t see us going after him. if we still don’t get greene i don’t see us trying to find wide receivers because it is not a need. but i do think we have a good chance with greene.

we stopped recruiting knotts a long time ago. if he does de commit. i don’t see us going after him. if we still don’t get greene i don’t see us trying to find wide receivers because it is not a need. but i do think we have a good chance with greene.
Thanks for the info

Reactions: Walkerjbone
There are 4 major plums on the Heels recruiting board. Shaw, Rice, Greene, Pettaway. I did some calculating on another recruiting site.. if the Heels were to land all 4 they would jump to #5 just a point and a half behind Ohio St at the 4 spot. Now I dont expect to land all 4.. just my point is how close this class is to being top 5 in the country. The guys already committed have put the Heels in a position to finish strong so thanks big time to those already on board.

1 plum is in the basket.. 3 plums to go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT