ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Recruiting

I REALLY want Pettaway! His film reminds me a lot of Rodney Hampton at UGA in late ‘80s.

Reactions: Archer2
A buddy of mine who is tight with some of the big wigs in the program says there is a potential flip in the works. I asked who and he wasn't confident enough to give a name.. said he would be guessing on that.

Reactions: CURRY2WOODYR80
Gosnell will end up at VT. Flip possibilities are Pope, Will Hardy or Sherrod Covil.

No offense, but why in the hell would anyone not from Blacksburg choose VT over ND or UNC? 8-10 years ago, maybe. But with the shape their program is in…
VT will end up being Gosnell’s best option when it is all said and done. He is waiting for the Clemson offer and if it comes, that is where he will go. I don’t think that Clemson will offer. We would then be option #2, but we are not aggressively pursuing him and we are probably going to be full by the time things play out with Clemson. VT is his safety net and they are going all out recruiting him. He already has 2 planned visits to see games in Blacksburg. IMO, there is a chance that he ends up at all 3 schools, but VT is the most likely at this point.

VT will end up being Gosnell’s best option when it is all said and done. He is waiting for the Clemson offer and if it comes, that is where he will go. I don’t think that Clemson will offer. We would then be option #2, but we are not aggressively pursuing him and we are probably going to be full by the time things play out with Clemson. VT is his safety net and they are going all out recruiting him. He already has 2 planned visits to see games in Blacksburg. IMO, there is a chance that he ends up at all 3 schools, but VT is the most likely at this point.
He just doesn't seem to be a need at UNC.

No offense, but why in the hell would anyone not from Blacksburg choose VT over ND or UNC? 8-10 years ago, maybe. But with the shape their program is in…

Hollifield_Dax_19FB_HEAD_46.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Archer2
Zach Rice just received his 3rd future cast to UNC.
The UVA fans are feeling very confident about this one. But, who knows? It does concern me that Rice is announcing on the UVA OL coach's birthday today. He has talked extensively about his relationship with that dude and has never even mentioned Searles. We will see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT