14 1/2 - 13 1/2
USA wins
The wait is over

- JT will find his form and his selection will pay dividends
- Morikawa stays undefeated
- Xander and Cantlay show out when paired together

• Wow
Reactions: ohio tarheels
Not crazy about the gear for the Americans this year. It's just ok. You can see the combinations here:

But as long as we never go back to 1999, I can live with it.

R.030e5be5afc1d8657b8adf901f384be7

Not crazy about the gear for the Americans this year. It's just ok. You can see the combinations here:

But as long as we never go back to 1999, I can live with it.

R.030e5be5afc1d8657b8adf901f384be7
Ralph Lauren's should stay away from sports. They're at least better than the Olympic outfits I guess.

Europe 15 1/2-12 1/2…. Just think we are relying too much on our top 7-8 players and if they falter we could be in trouble

Ralph Lauren's should stay away from sports. They're at least better than the Olympic outfits I guess.
red pants wouldn’t hurt…this continuous combo that we’ve seen is garbage.

dl3 i believe got them into this partnership, but yes, it needs to be severed…they had some gray combo with the usa stripes at some point, but we got bent over that weekend too.

fashion? We talking about fashion? We should be talking about this. We are so doomed.

Any thoughts on the alternate shot pairings? I k ew they’d go with foursome format first. Euros think they had the advantage there. I really like Cantlay/Xander but they’re up against it in Rory and Fleetwood. I also like Ricki/Morikawa and see an opportunity for a point there. Colin is maybe the best ball striker on tour and this course is set up for mid/long irons. Not sure what to think of the other two. I think Scottie has Rahm’s number but who knows? I think we’ll be fortunate to get out of the morning with 2 points. That’d be a win for us.

nothing you can do about pitch/chip-ins or eagle putts…however, for the usa team to not give itself chances is incredibly troubling.

weird seeing spieth out early tomorrow considering he had nothing the last seven holes…and now zach johnson says team usa has a bug going around, my guess is vaginitis.

• Haha
Reactions: bluetoe
not sure if this is real, but someone from sky sports is reporting that the us team is “fractured” because cantlay thinks players should be paid to play in this event…that’s why he’s not wearing the team hat.

if this is true, it’s quite demoralizing…doesn’t excuse the play, because it’s been awful…and europe is making everything to this point.

not sure if this is real, but someone from sky sports is reporting that the us team is “fractured” because cantlay thinks players should be paid to play in this event…that’s why he’s not wearing the team hat.

if this is true, it’s quite demoralizing…doesn’t excuse the play, because it’s been awful…and europe is making everything to this point.

Looks like Cantlay should get paid. Not sure about anyone else.

i just finished it, what an ending…we have a shot.

however, zach johnson to spieth on 16 needs to be explained…i know he’s not telling him what club, but i would love to know the exchange.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT