ADVERTISEMENT

3 games in 5 days

Tom79

Hall of Famer
Dec 2, 2002
I'm sure hewhomustnotbementioned will have the blue evils in a fervor by Thurs, then we get NVSU on Sat. in another tough game, not sure about ND but hope we can win that one. I am hopeful the blue evils dysfunction might continue, seems some teams have figured them out. State will be tough. Period.
A really tough 5 days.

They must schedule the Monday games for TV money right? I can't think of any other reason to do that.

Reactions: tw3301
This is a brutal week for a lot of teams.

IU going 3 in 5 also. Louisville has to go Sat, Mon, Thus, Sunday (!).

Reactions: DeuceManJones
Not to mention Louisville has to deal with their hookers.

Maybe the hookers would help?

Do the hookers go on the road games or are they just home hookers? Do hookers travel well? Does each player get his own hooker or are they more community hookers?

I have so many questions. Maybe we can get AJ to do a Q&A with Pitino, he probably has some down time now.

Maybe the hookers would help?

Do the hookers go on the road games or are they just home hookers? Do hookers travel well? Does each player get his own hooker or are they more community hookers?

I have so many questions. Maybe we can get AJ to do a Q&A with Pitino, he probably has some down time now.
They helped Tiger so there's that.

I'm sure hewhomustnotbementioned will have the blue evils in a fervor by Thurs
I was wondering about that. Will the 4 freshmen really give a damn?

What I expect to see is why we really needed to get Carter. Imagine him in our lineup.

Last edited:
Reactions: TPFKAPFS
I understand your point but it’s a 20 minute drive down the interstate so it’s almost like 3 Home games in 5 days
True, but that only means it could have been worse - not that it's OK.

Simply not much recovery or prep time between games.

I don't get why we played Luke, Cam, Joel and Theo so many minutes against Pitt. It certainly wasn't necessary.

Reactions: tarheel0910
I understand your point but it’s a 20 minute drive down the interstate so it’s almost like 3 Home games in 5 days
It's a very hostile environment on very little rest.
I was wondering about that. Will the 4 freshmen really give a damn?

What expect to see is why we really needed to get Carter. Imagine him in our lineup.
He's a beast, almost as good as Bagley. Both are sure fire lottery picks this year. If SJ can beat d00k, so can we, but it will take a supreme effort.

Read on another site, we are the only ACC team playing 3 games in 5 days.
Seems Paul Brazeau, Sr. Associate ACC Comm. "suggested" it. Roy said okay cause he felt they would schedule it anyway..

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT