ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tourney 2017

Hypothetically assuming Miami beats Syracuse, I don't like that we would play Miami first for two reasons:

1. They're likely to up and beat us if we aren't careful.
2. I like Larranaga and want Miami to go to the NCAAT. They're on the bubble right now (?). I don't know if the win over Syracuse would be enough to get them in.

Furthermore, the top half of the bracket is much stronger than the bottom half. No one to blame for this obviously. It's just how the standings worked out.

Hypothetically assuming Miami beats Syracuse, I don't like that we would play Miami first for two reasons:

1. They're likely to up and beat us if we aren't careful.
2. I like Larranaga and want Miami to go to the NCAAT. They're on the bubble right now (?). I don't know if the win over Syracuse would be enough to get them in.
They're listed as a lock for the tournament on ESPN. Lunardi has them as an 8 seed. At 10-8 in the ACC with a win against us I don't think they should have a problem getting in.

State quit on Gott, plain and simple.
There is massive, massive behind-the-scenes drama going on with that team. Well there was, anyway. Season's over now. Stud or no, it was pretty apparent that DSJ was just out to "get his" every night. I think that falls on Gott not being a strong enough coach to manage that.

It also appeared there was major drama between Anya and Gottfried. Perhaps Marky Mark cut him in line one day at the cafeteria. Not sure.

Reactions: tarheel0910
Not sure if it's ever been done. I'd be willing to set it up. You can create a group on Yahoo, so it's not that hard. I'd be fine with 10-20 for the fee.
You should do it on ESPN cuz more people do it on there and it's cool to see what you rank out of all contestants, not just ones in your group. Just mi opinion. That's Spanish for my opinion.

You should do it on ESPN cuz more people do it on there and it's cool to see what you rank out of all contestants, not just ones in your group. Just mi opinion. That's Spanish for my opinion.
I'm fine with that. Wasn't sure if you could set up groups on ESPN.

There is massive, massive behind-the-scenes drama going on with that team. Well there was, anyway. Season's over now. Stud or no, it was pretty apparent that DSJ was just out to "get his" every night. I think that falls on Gott not being a strong enough coach to manage that.

It also appeared there was major drama between Anya and Gottfried. Perhaps Marky Mark cut him in line one day at the cafeteria. Not sure.

Who knows, but with the number of players to transfer out of NCST on Gott's watch, I'm surprised he lasted this long.

Yezzir. I've done brackets on there for probably 6-7 years. It's the best set-up IMO. Better than Yahoo (good but not as good) and CBS (awful), in my experience.

I like how easy ESPN makes it...pretty sure they put the bracket up on their homepage and you just make your selections without having to click through a million pages to do it. Super easy.

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
Alright, I've set it up. I'll create a separate thread with the info.
Computer-kid.gif

Wake has so many weapons and a solid coach. I can easily see them winning 2 games in the NCAAT.

Anyone watching GT - Pitt? Not necessarily a pretty game, but it's entertaining. And competitive.

I'm still flabbergasted Georgia Tech beat us.

LOLOL I love Kevin Stallings. Pitt's Jeter goes down temporarily with an injury and they briefly stop play. Stallings comes out to check on Jeter then looks over at Ryan Luther and yells "g**dammit Ryan, are you kidding me? Will you f**king get your head in the game?!"

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
LOLOL I love Kevin Stallings. Pitt's Jeter goes down temporarily with an injury and they briefly stop play. Stallings comes out to check on Jeter then looks over at Ryan Luther and yells "g**dammit Ryan, are you kidding me? Will you f**king get your head in the game?!"
Stallings has always been one of my favorite coaches ... he has a great sense of humor.

Stallings has always been one of my favorite coaches ... he has a great sense of humor.
The ACC has an unreal collection of coaches -- in reputation and/or personality -- in football and basketball. Roy, K, Larranaga, Hamilton, Dabo, Fedora, Jimbo, Richt, Pastner, Stallings, Addazio, Paul Johnson, Petrino, Pitino, Boeheim, Cutcliffe, Buzz Williams. Pretty awesome

Reactions: BillyL
The ACC has an unreal collection of coaches -- in reputation and/or personality -- in football and basketball. Roy, K, Larranaga, Hamilton, Dabo, Fedora, Jimbo, Richt, Pastner, Stallings, Addazio, Paul Johnson, Petrino, Pitino, Boeheim, Cutcliffe, Buzz Williams. Pretty awesome
Gottf ..... nevermind.

Reactions: tarheel0910
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT