ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone Alive

I had a gf at unc my sophomore year that went home for Christmas and never came back or returned calls. Turned out she ran over her ex with her car and put him in hospital for weeks then tried to stab a cop with a screwdriver when they came to arrest her.

but damn she was hot.

Sounds like you got out just in time.

@WITarheel...that stuff about Bill just blows my mind, man. I didn't know anything about it and I hate that it happened. I liked that guy. Just damn, WillBill.

I hate that you've had to deal with all that junk too Wit, but it sounds like the worm has turned. Good for you, brother! That 100% is a life changer and you deserve it. Wearing boots takes a toll on a body and Uncle Sam needs to take care of the people who took care of it.

@WITarheel...that stuff about Bill just blows my mind, man. I didn't know anything about it and I hate that it happened. I liked that guy. Just damn, WillBill.

I hate that you've had to deal with all that junk too Wit, but it sounds like the worm has turned. Good for you, brother! That 100% is a life changer and you deserve it. Wearing boots takes a toll on a body and Uncle Sam needs to take care of the people who took care of it.

I had no idea Billy had died. I knew he was having issues with his ex but didnt know it had that type outcome. Geez... that f'n sucks.

Good to see you still alive and kicking, Wit. No more swinging and punching at concerts, sir!

Reactions: heelmanwilm
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT