ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone Alive

You can fight that battle. I don't really care one way or the other about his status.

Billy is a good guy and if he wants to poast here then I personally think he should be allowed to. Same rules for everyone. Keep the political poasts in the popcorn thread and we shouldn’t have any problems.

I’m not fighting any fight. Just think it’s weird he would be re-banned after being let back on when he didn’t break any rules as far as I can tell.

Billy definitely has some strong opinions on trump, but they don't seem any worse than the poster (can't recall the name at the moment) who was obsessed with hating on Hillary and I don't think he was ever banned.

Billy is a good guy and if he wants to poast here then I personally think he should be allowed to. Same rules for everyone. Keep the political poasts in the popcorn thread and we shouldn’t have any problems.

I’m not fighting any fight. Just think it’s weird he would be re-banned after being let back on when he didn’t break any rules as far as I can tell.
I just assumed he was temporarily reinstated so he could post something about Mike. His problem was more than just starting threads, but I don't really want to get back into that. The mods can do whatever they want.

I wonder who felt the need to cut the reunion short... Billy is already banned again :rolleyes:

He wanted you guys to know he didn’t just up and disappear without saying goodbye.
The same people who did it the last time I would guess

I like @BillyL. He was fairly hard core in his love for all things trump. I imagine they gave him a nightly short lease. But as @uncboy10 said, he should be allowed to poast.

I just assumed he was temporarily reinstated so he could post something about Mike. His problem was more than just starting threads, but I don't really want to get back into that. The mods can do whatever they want.

I don’t think so. From what I understand he was supposed to be reinstated for good, and AJ himself made that call. Assuming that’s actually the case then I’ll just assume there was some kind of miscommunication and Billy will be back soon.

first fist fight I ever got in was over kiss “alive”. A classmate was drawing the album cover and spelled it correctly as “alive” I was certain it was supposed to be “live” as a lot of albums are “so and so live” you know. Anyway things escalated and we ended up on the floor wrestling and punching. Next day he brought the album in and shoved it in my face and we fought again. Not my best moment.

first fist fight I ever got in was over kiss “alive”. A classmate was drawing the album cover and spelled it correctly as “alive” I was certain it was supposed to be “live” as a lot of albums are “so and so live” you know. Anyway things escalated and we ended up on the floor wrestling and punching. Next day he brought the album in and shoved it in my face and we fought again. Not my best moment.
Moral of the story, @heelmanwilm can't fight

My older brother and buddies used to play the hell out of that album. Drove our parents crazy that we liked those evil-looking dudes in their make-up, so of course that made us like them even more.

Bought that album 3 times. My dad broke the first into fragments, the 2nd was trashed during a party and I think the third is in the attic. Great record. I used to love the intro to "Firehouse".

Bought that album 3 times. My dad broke the first into fragments, the 2nd was trashed during a party and I think the third is in the attic. Great record. I used to love the intro to "Firehouse".

yepp along with Boston, hotel California, and skynyrd live I prob bought each at least three times

Reactions: heelbent
This one neighbor girl has decided the sidewalk in front of our house is prime roller skating material. Prob is she can’t roller skate so she has her wheels locked in training mode so basically instead of rolling she just stomps around in them looking like Godzilla laying waste to Tokyo. Endless loud clop clopping back and forth....back and forth....back and forth...clop clop... clop clop. And of course the dog can’t stand it. He sits at the door losing his mind and barks non stop. Clop clop...bark bark...clop clop....tonight I’m spreading vegetable oil all over the sidewalk. Hopefully tomorrow i can give you a product evaluation on her elbow pads and helmet.

This one neighbor girl has decided the sidewalk in front of our house is prime roller skating material. Prob is she can’t roller skate so she has her wheels locked in training mode so basically instead of rolling she just stomps around in them looking like Godzilla laying waste to Tokyo. Endless loud clop clopping back and forth....back and forth....back and forth...clop clop... clop clop. And of course the dog can’t stand it. He sits at the door losing his mind and barks non stop. Clop clop...bark bark...clop clop....tonight I’m spreading vegetable oil all over the sidewalk. Hopefully tomorrow i can give you a product evaluation on her elbow pads and helmet.
You guys gotta start poasting videos of this stuff.

Hot take - Hotel California is the 3rd best Eagles album.

1uccju.jpg

Reactions: heelmanwilm
I had an email informing me of Mikey's worsening health, but, my Lord, WildBill was still young, he just had a son no more than 6-7-8 years back. Does anyone know the circumstances ? IIRC he was a LEO in Kinston,NC or someplace close to Kinston . . ? Terrible news to hear !

RIP WildBill

Sadly I do. He had a son, but his ex-wife refused to let him see him. He went into a deep depression. He was part of a facebook support group for fathers who couldnt see their children because of women withholding them. I guess he was close to a resolution and it changed.

I found out about his death, through of all people, a high school classmate of mine back in Wisconsin who was dealing with the same thing and they developed a friendship. One day I am on Facebook and see Brent's post about his friend Bill, who took his own life, because of a child custody battle.

I found an article about it and Brent told me more about it. I guess WildBill couldn't take the last thing that had happened, pulled in her driveway while his son was at a relatives house, and killed himself in his squadcar.

I didn't believe it until I found an article about it

Sadly I do. He had a son, but his ex-wife refused to let him see him. He went into a deep depression. He was part of a facebook support group for fathers who couldnt see their children because of women withholding them. I guess he was close to a resolution and it changed.

I found out about his death, through of all people, a high school classmate of mine back in Wisconsin who was dealing with the same thing and they developed a friendship. One day I am on Facebook and see Brent's post about his friend Bill, who took his own life, because of a child custody battle.

I found an article about it and Brent told me more about it. I guess WildBill couldn't take the last thing that had happened, pulled in her driveway while his son was at a relatives house, and killed himself in his squadcar.

I didn't believe it until I found an article about it

damn that’s heart breaking.

Hell it could be 2005 lol.

My life has been crazy. Separated from my wife of 20 years in 2012, yet we are still close friends.. Been through a series of failed relationships with everything from an rich Australian girl I went to High school with off and on for 5 years. 2 year relationship with a crazy nurse that was addicted to percs, then was with a girl 24 years younger than me for 2 years (met her when she was 21 and never thought we would end up in a relationship) that ended when she had me arrested for domestic assault after I told her to leave. Of course those charged were dropped because she lied to the cops that I hit her, and told the judge that as well. Then just ended a 5 month relationship with someone I can only describe as a obsessive, abusive, batshit crazy.

I lost a job I had for 17 years due to the new owner losing 2 million in contracts on a single day. work a few other places, then job another great job for 3 years selling guns and gear to Military and police. Lost that when I got arrested on a false charge as note above. Had another good one that ended on contract right before all of this virus stuff happened and was suppose to start me new job, which is on hold.

Got a DUI in a parked car with the engine not running a couple years back that finally went to court last year, and to top it all off, I had to file Chapter 13 in 2015. Yea 2019 was a shitty year for me and a year of horrible depression.

The good news is, I got my 100% VA disability rating in 2017, My Chapter 13 ends in June, I get my drivers license back in August. I have lost over 70 pounds in 2 years, and I have a wonderful,almost 15 year old daughter that has turned into a wonderful young lady, loves to shoot her guns, her SIG MPX Carbine (and is one hell of a shot) and testing for her 1st degree Black Belt in Hopkido in July.

Hope you all are good. and a few words of WIT advice:

Never date anyone who used to dance on a brass pole and posed in Penthouse. No matter how old they are or how long ago it was. Trust me, sex maybe wild and crazy, but so the hell are they. Doesn't matter if they are 21 or 41, and those were my last 2 relationship.

Peace out my old friends. Maybe will run into a all sometime

He drops in with 1 poast and disappears. Guess we will see him in another 8 years when we finally finish our social distancing requirement
LOL..I was dealing with how to get rid of a crazy chick that wouldn't leave. Took some magic, but worked

Reactions: Grayhead
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT