ADVERTISEMENT

Applied for our visa to India

In other words she's just continued to be herself and the hell with what anyone else thinks. Just like, you know, everybody else here. GMAFB

Board culture? WTF has happened to you man? Starting to sound like the Radar Police up in here.

Why does him stating that she makes the board less enjoyable because she goes against the grain of the place akin to policing?
So you believe this board is ONLY for like-minded people(guys)? If someone doesn't agree then it's less enjoyable?? Got it. smh

In other words she's just continued to be herself and the hell with what anyone else thinks. Just like, you know, everybody else here. GMAFB

Board culture? WTF has happened to you man? Starting to sound like the Radar Police up in here.

You can GMAFB too. Don't need a board psychiatrist any more than we need board police.

It's not even 9:00 and Julez is already winning the board today.

Why does him stating that she makes the board less enjoyable because she goes against the grain of the place akin to policing?
If that was all he was doing that would be ok. He and a few others on this board are going beyond that by saying she just needs to leave the board and not come back. That is very radar-ish. If some of you guys hate her so much that you want her to leave then put her on ignore and you won't have to read what she posts.

So you believe this board is ONLY for like-minded people(guys)? If someone doesn't agree then it's less enjoyable?? Got it. smh

No, you miss it once again. Julez, Billy, and Noir all consistently are of different mind. And who the hell knows what Lyles thinks. And Strum disagrees with everyone all the time.

Having a different opinion has nothing to do with it. How you go about expressing it has everything to do with it.

If that was all he was doing that would be ok. He and a few others on this board are going beyond that by saying she just needs to leave the board and not come back. That is very radar-ish. If some of you guys hate her so much that you want her to leave then put her on ignore and you won't have to read what she posts.

I don't hate her. I just tire of her insulting everyone in a non humorous way, especially when she is backed into a corner.

And I really don't care if she leaves or not. Makes no difference to me. But if she starts personally stalking me again and following me around from thread to thread, then we all know how that will turn out.

Grade A bullshit right there. In no way did I ask her to leave. I'm just pointing out that her inclusion here makes this board less enjoyable.

Grade A bullshit right there. In no way did I ask her to leave. I'm just pointing out that her inclusion here makes this board less enjoyable.
There have been several posters here, including you, that have at the very least insinuated that she leave and a few have actually told her to leave multiple times.

There have been several posters here, including you, that have at the very least insinuated that she leave and a few have actually told her to leave multiple times.

Ok, let me be a little more clear. I don't like her poasting here. I don't like her poasts. This board is less enjoyable to me since her poasting began. That's partly why I don't spend as much time here as I used to (although that's probably a good thing). I am not calling for her to leave. Instead, I will be here less. I have been here less. I would bet that my sentiments are shared by many other long time regulars here. I've seen less of many of our long time regulars over the past few months.

I hope that I've made my feelings clear.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Ok, let me be a little more clear. I don't like her poasting here. I don't like her poasts. This board is less enjoyable to me since her poasting began. That's partly why I don't spend as much time here as I used to (although that's probably a good thing). I am not calling for her to leave. Instead, I will be here less. I have been here less. I would bet that my sentiments are shared by many other long time regulars here. I've seen less of many of our long time regulars over the past few months.

I hope that I've made my feelings clear.
Ok, so why not just use the ignore option to make the board more enjoyable for you?

Reactions: Raising Heel
I have seen her threaten to leave multiple times. My wish is that she would be a person of her word. Given that she really hasn't kept that promise then I surmise she is not. That's as far as I'd be willing to go in expressing any desire for her to leave, unless someone starts a poll on the subject (looking at you). I have said multiple times that I prefer having her here so we can understand exactly what bat shit crazy looks like.

Ok, so why not just use the ignore option to make the board more enjoyable for you?

Because you can't follow a political thread if you have her or Strum on ignore.

Which I pretty much why I am done with political threads on here. If it weren't for the betting thread and random pop culture threads, I wouldn't be here at all, which is a shame because I used to enjoy this place a lot more.

I think of OOTB like a bar. I like to go hang out with my buddies and shoot the shit. Sometimes we agree, sometimes we don't. And when other people find the bar, I shoot the shit with them, unless they annoy me. Then I move to a different stool in the bar. And if those other people continue to annoy me (and my buddies), we end up finding another bar.

Last edited:
And why do you think I started that poll? Also, if you didn't want her to leave then why did you vote the way you voted?
Why did you start the poll? Was it important for you to know the answer or was it a joke? My answer lies somewhere in there.

And what business is it of yours how people choose to deal with her poasts?
You guys can do what you want, I'm just giving you a suggestion on how to deal with it so you can have a more enjoyable experience. If she is really ruining the board for some of you then just ignore her.

Why did you start the poll? Was it important for you to know the answer or was it a joke? My answer lies somewhere in there.
I started it because people were telling her she needed to leave. You had the balls to admit you wanted her gone before, why stop now?

You guys can do what you want, I'm just giving you a suggestion on how to deal with it so you can have a more enjoyable experience. If she is really ruining the board for some of you then just ignore her.

We are all aware of the ignore function.

I started it because people were telling her she needed to leave. You had the balls to admit you wanted her gone before, why stop now?
Wait you mean you started that poll because it was real and we have a way to make people leave here just by voting? In all the years I've been here I have never known that. My actual opinion, your stupid poll notwithstanding, is that I enjoy sticking my foot up her ass around here when she deserves it. I do, however, prefer folks who keep their promises.

Some of you are just a bunch of big babies! Good grief. I'm laughing too hard to say anything else.

Here, I'll just be PC with the sensitive ones that cannot handle opposition. I'd hate for your little bubble of kiss ass comfort to be burst. Your ego is fragile, so I get it.

smdh :rolleyes: :p

Wait you mean you started that poll because it was real and we have a way to make people leave here just by voting? In all the years I've been here I have never known that.
I'm always happy to expand people's knowledge.

lead-5433aac9c9fb3.png

Some of you are just a bunch of big babies! Good grief. I'm laughing too hard to say anything else.

Here, I'll just be PC with the sensitive ones that cannot handle opposition. I'd hate for your little bubble of kiss ass comfort to be burst. Your ego is fragile, so I get it.

Opposition? You have a terrible understanding of the English language. Calling people names when you disagree with them IS how YOU define handling opposition so it's ironic you think others can't handle "opposition." But you are the most ironic poaster I've ever encountered.

Opposition? You have a terrible understanding of the English language. Calling people names when you disagree with them IS how YOU define handling opposition so it's ironic you think others can't handle "opposition." But you are the most ironic poaster I've ever encountered.
I'm just doing what the rest of you do, nothing more. YOU just don't like it when it comes from someone who is female and someone you don't like. Don't worry, you'll get over it or you won't. Doesn't bother me either way.

I'm just doing what the rest of you do, nothing more. YOU just don't like it when it comes from someone who is female and someone you don't like. Don't worry, you'll get over it or you won't. Doesn't bother me either way.
I wouldn't know a thing about your sex if not for what you say. It is irrelevant in this topic so please refrain from tossing that around if you can. Going straight to the name calling when you see things that upset you is your schtick here, it's a glaring difference between you and the "rest" of the people here. If you react that way then I will respond in kind. I'm betting I'm having as much fun as you doing it.

Look guys, if you are trying to run someone off the board, do it in your own thread. Had a wonderful day today in Delhi. the proverty here is behond words but they seem to get by seen more beggars today than I seen the rest of my life. Took a three wheeled bicycle ride through the oldest part of the city. One street was called robber's street. my bike driver told me that everything sold on that street was stolen. He said if someone was stupid enough to leave a car there that the car would be taken apart and sold in 20 different shops within 15 minutes...lol. funny thing about it me and my wife both felt safe there.

Look guys, if you are trying to run someone off the board, do it in your own thread. Had a wonderful day today in Delhi. the proverty here is behond words but they seem to get by seen more beggars today than I seen the rest of my life. Took a three wheeled bicycle ride through the oldest part of the city. One street was called robber's street. my bike driver told me that everything sold on that street was stolen. He said if someone was stupid enough to leave a car there that the car would be taken apart and sold in 20 different shops within 15 minutes...lol. funny thing about it me and my wife both felt safe there.
What hotel are you staying at?

Lett Delhi a few days ago and now we are in Jaipur. Monkey's everywhere. We rode an elephant up to a Temple on a high mountain, camels are also used a lot and cow just roam around in the city eating whatever they can. The people are great but dirt poor.

Lett Delhi a few days ago and now we are in Jaipur. Monkey's everywhere. We rode an elephant up to a Temple on a high mountain, camels are also used a lot and cow just roam around in the city eating whatever they can. The people are great but dirt poor.
They think cows are sacred there right?

They think cows are sacred there right?
Not all of India believes this. It's a Hindu thing. The Hindus believe one of their goddesses to be gentle and loving (can't remember which one), therefore they symbolize her with the cow whom they see as gentile and loving. The Christians there take up the beef eating slack.

Reactions: tarheel0910
Not all of India believes this. It's a Hindu thing. The Hindus believe one of their goddesses to be gentle and loving (can't remember which one), therefore they symbolize her with the cow whom they see as gentile and loving. The Christians there take up the beef eating slack.
All Indians aren't Hindu? Who knew

Reactions: tarheel0910
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT