ADVERTISEMENT

Bam

Bam to uk is the heavy rumor. I think it's interesting that he's down to two teams which both have been rumored to pay players. Couple that with the mentor and the writing seems to be on the wall. Maybe UK was the high bidder on this one?

Bam to uk is the heavy rumor. I think it's interesting that he's down to two teams which both have been rumored to pay players. Couple that with the mentor and the writing seems to be on the wall. Maybe UK was the high bidder on this one?
That would be exactly what it was if he ends up there. This one reeks.

I was at my sons AAU practice tonight in Paducah Ky & that was the hot topic. I'd always thought he was State lock so it surprised me.

If Bam commits to Uk then I look for Sacha K Jones to reopen his recruitment. When one team gets commitments from three high rated power forwards in one class it looks bad. They may have Bam listed as a center but he's a power forward in every sense of the word.

If Bam commits to Uk then I look for Sacha K Jones to reopen his recruitment. When one team gets commitments from three high rated power forwards in one class it looks bad. They may have Bam listed as a center but he's a power forward in every sense of the word.
He's already signed and yesterday tweeted he had great news and wished he could share it .

If Bam commits to Uk then I look for Sacha K Jones to reopen his recruitment. When one team gets commitments from three high rated power forwards in one class it looks bad.

Gabriel will play @SF, Bam @ C, Jones at the 4 (He may be a year away)
I believe Jones has already signed his LOI.

Gabriel will play @SF, Bam @ C, Jones at the 4 (He may be a year away)
I believe Jones has already signed his LOI.

Gabriel can't play the 3. He has a nice jumper but he doesn't have the skill or foot speed to play the 3, plus you'd negate his shot blocking ability. He also continued his growth spurt and might end up close to 6'10 when it's all said and done.

Gabriel can't play the 3. He has a nice jumper but he doesn't have the skill or foot speed to play the 3, plus you'd negate his shot blocking ability. He also continued his growth spurt and might end up close to 6'10 when it's all said and done.

He asked to be recruited as a 3..........was recruited and signed as a 3.......
I don't know if he can play it or not, he may have to wait his turn.
Some of our non-starters are making 2m+ in the NBA.....not shabby

It doesn't matter if he asked to be recruited as a 6'10 PG, he is what he is. Why does every major service have him listed at PF? He doesn't have the game to play and guard the 3. He's a tremendous prospect, watch his game and tell me what you actually see. Have you even seen him play? We also tried to play Henson at the 3, ask people how that worked out. Nobody is criticizing your non-starters we all know Cal recruits well.

You may be on to something, it might be better to come off the bench. Starting didn't do much for the Harrisons.

I agree on Gabriel don't think he could guard the 3, but cal may try him there.He did with Lyles....He looks to be more of a stretch 4 ..reminds me of Ingram

It doesn't matter if he asked to be recruited as a 6'10 PG, he is what he is. Why does every major service have him listed at PF?..............major services are not team coaches, they rate players He doesn't have the game to play and guard the 3 .........We're currently playing a too slow 6'10" Jr at the SF now....he is the 3rd leading scorer and over 55% from the 3..... .
....... He's a tremendous prospect, watch his game and tell me what you actually see. Have you even seen him play?.........No, I have not seen him play.................Also we are currently guard poor for next year so far......... We also tried to play Henson at the 3, ask people how that worked out. Nobody is criticizing your non-starters we all know Cal recruits well...........My point is that you can do very well just in the rotation, you don't need 30 mpg.

You may be on to something, it might be better to come off the bench. Starting didn't do much for the Harrisons.
..........You're right, but the non-starter..(Booker) went lottery.
.......WCS 2 years a sub and lottery after his 3rd year. It really doesn't matter, if you can play, the NBA will notice you.

..........You're right, but the non-starter..(Booker) went lottery.
.......WCS 2 years a sub and lottery after his 3rd year. It really doesn't matter, if you can play, the NBA will notice you.

I agree, good players and guys with high ceilings will always be noticed and drafted high. Too much money involved not to have the scouts out there doing their jobs.

I agree on Gabriel don't think he could guard the 3, but cal may try him there.He did with Lyles....He looks to be more of a stretch 4 ..reminds me of Ingram

Yeah his ceiling is very high. I think Ingram might be a little more polished offensively but Gabriel is nice defensively and has some rim protector in him. Gabriel is an unknown, he keeps rocketing up boards, who knows how high that ceiling is? Will be interesting to see how Cal rotates all the frontcourt guys if Lee and the upperclassmen stick around.

RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!! ...LOSING NC KIDS TO Kentucky! what has happened?? why don't these kids value us anymore??

If there was a big time 5 star recruit in the state of Kentucky, do you think that Kid would go to a NC school?? HELL NO!!! THE WHOLE STATE WOULD BE IN A UPROAR IF THAT OCCURED!!!!!!!!!!!! No Kentucky Kid would go to a NC college basketball team!! So why would a NC kid go to Kentucky then?? When our state loses a kid to Kensucky or other state schools, it's no big deal, but not the other way around! Our in state schools(NC) should be more revered and they're not anymore!!!!?????? WHY????????????????????????

BS!

Reactions: IndyCat644
RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!! ...LOSING NC KIDS TO Kentucky! what has happened?? why don't these kids value us anymore??

If there was a big time 5 star recruit in the state of Kentucky, do you think that Kid would go to a NC school?? HELL NO!!! THE WHOLE STATE WOULD BE IN A UPROAR IF THAT OCCURED!!!!!!!!!!!! No Kentucky Kid would go to a NC college basketball team!! So why would a NC kid go to Kentucky then?? When our state loses a kid to Kensucky or other state schools, it's no big deal, but not the other way around! Our in state schools(NC) should be more revered and they're not anymore!!!!?????? WHY????????????????????????

BS!
Dook is already loaded..we won't pay him...and state and wake sucks!!..there it is!!

Reactions: mikeirbyusa
One fo the ways handlers get paid is indirectly through shoe companies once the player inks a shoe contract. The head coaches involved are several layers above and the NCAA can't touch them. For example, the handlers who placed Anthony Davis with Kentucky are getting their money now. The shoe companies hire these handlers as contractors. Got this scoop from an AAU source here in the DC area.

Bam's people hate UNC. He has no chance of attending UNC. Bam Bam is GONE, GONE folks.

WHO CARES ,HE'S A THUD.THATS WHY OLD ROY BACKED AWAY,BECAUSE OF HANDLERS. I WOULD RATHER HAVE GOOD CHARACTER YOUNG MEN,LIKE ROY IS BRINGING IN THAT TRULY WANT TOO BE TAR HEELS .

Only idiots and trolls still think we will miss anything due to the NCAA! But unscrupulous coaches and media hacks are using it to fool gullible recruits and fan boys!

I agree that we should not even think about this guy any more, his camp made it clear some time ago what they thought of UNC! It would be funny to see the reaction in Raleigh if he picks UK, however.

One fo the ways handlers get paid is indirectly through shoe companies once the player inks a shoe contract. The head coaches involved are several layers above and the NCAA can't touch them. For example, the handlers who placed Anthony Davis with Kentucky are getting their money now. The shoe companies hire these handlers as contractors. Got this scoop from an AAU source here in the DC area.

Bam's people hate UNC. He has no chance of attending UNC. Bam Bam is GONE, GONE folks.
If the NCAA doesn't decide to do something about handlers it will be the end of amateur basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT