ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl Game Thread

Let's go Heels ,hold them under 50 and let's score in double figures. I hope the red shirts and "D" recruits are extremely talented.

More stupidity on Speical Teams, which increasingly seem poor;ly coached.

Anybody recall who the ST coach is?

Our Tackles cant block at all. WTF do they work on during practice? Jesus moon-walking Christ, I am DONE with this team. F'n done!!!

Originally posted by HeelFan58:

Well expectations for next year will be non-existent.
Maybe that's Fedora's plan: look as awful as possible vs. Moo and in the bowl, which means everybody will predict us last in the Coastal for 2015. Then we will spring our greatness on an unsuspecting public.

The Rutgers D is containing Williams, frustrasting him to no end. Its playrs are staying in their lanes, forcing Williams to move the ball as a traditional QB, not like the best running athlete in a backyard game.

And Williams cannot do that job.

Williams looks like absolute crap. And Fedora still has in the game.

In 7 quarters, against 2 mediocre to poor Ds, Williams has led us to 2 TDs.

Piss poor excuse of a football team. Can't wait to see how Fedora spins this one. He's going to take a look at the entire program again like he did after the ECU debacle. He made great improvements after that.

how can this offense be this bad?

what's the excuse?

not a rival, no short week preparing, not a great defense, no injuries...dare i say the o-line coach should also be under some scrutiny?

and because we don't run the ball with any consistency, their offense is right back out there.

We've given up 40 to Rutgers, with 10 minutes left.

And our offense has only scored 7 on a Rutgers D that for most of the year looked almost as bad as ours.

We had some embarrassing losses under Bunting and Torbush , also in Mack's first couple of years but those teams were just lacking athletes and Bunting's teams always played tough against more talented moo teams , but these last 2 games have been the most embarrasing in my almost fifty years of UNC football.

The defensive staff has to be fired now. Fedora is safe because we won't pay the price to get anyone better.

Has Trubisky already indicated that he has had enough of Fedora and is transferring?

If not, then Fedora and/or Littrell are beyond stupid to keep Williams in the game.

I will be shocked if Trubisky doesn't transfer. Ole Miss would be a destination I could see. But as for tonight it makes absolutely no sense not putting him in.

I will be shocked if Trubisky doesn't transfer. Ole Miss would be a destination I could see. But as for tonight it makes absolutely no sense not putting him in.
Freeze would not waste Trubisky. Neither would Pinkel ai Missouri. I think Mullen at Miss St would love to have him.

Many yeras ago, David Cutcliffe kept Eli Manning on the bench his entire RS freshman year. In the 4th quarter of the Music City Bowl, Ole Miss was losing badly to WVU. Eli got to play, and led the Rebs to 3 quick TDs.

Is Fedora subject to drug testing? Is it possible Red Bull gives you brain damage instead of wings?

Hicks had 238 yards rushing and Martin had 334 coming into today's game , both over 100 today.

Is Fedora subject to drug testing? Is it possible Red Bull gives you brain damage instead of wings?
roll.r191677.gif

HeelFan58 is killing tonight in multiple threads.

Hicks had 238 yards rushing and Martin had 334 coming into today's game , both over 100 today.
They are both true Freshman RBs and were the 4th and 5th string. We lost our stud Paul James midway through the season. A few weeks later we lost our #2. The reason the yardage total was not high for these two was their position on the depth chart. Both only played a few games. We are DEEP at RB.

Veiox: That was my point. You are kinda like us, you don't get a lot of 4 and 5 star running backs. I kind of doubt either of these guys play in the NFL or any of our guys for that matter. Although we have a couple in the NFL that still surprise me.

Originally posted by Veiox:

They are both true Freshman RBs and were the 4th and 5th string. We lost our stud Paul James midway through the season. A few weeks later we lost our #2. The reason the yardage total was not high for these two was their position on the depth chart. Both only played a few games. We are DEEP at RB.
Remember that nine games into Rutgers' season, Martin had just 28 carries and Hicks was playing scout team safety. Their numbers were pretty good (about 5 ypc) from the time they started to see the field against some solid competition. I am sure that your staff knew that if RU could win in the trenches that these guys could take full advantage,

^^our defensive staff knew, really? We're not sure if they knew it was their job to find a way to keep opponent from scoring.

We just wasted an entire season with a TE behind center that rarely
Threw an accurate pass more than 10 yards beyond the line of scrimmages
Keeping opposing defenses close, which squashed out run game. He struggles to identify blitzes making the OL look worse than they are. Every good DC played a contain defense and forced him to pass the first 2 or 3 quarters. Once the game was out of reach they backed off and brought in more sub's. We wasted an entire season not getting a real QB experience needed to give us hope for next year. Our roster is filled with so much RB & WR talent, but when you look at the stats it doesn't show because that TE does not make his teammates better.

We only believe we'll see more of this same crap in 2015.

3rd , 4th and 5th string running backs have had career games against us all year , not to mention every QB we played against. Our defense is a grease fire and that's just the bottom line.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT